Report on Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbs

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Tubbs STEAM_1:0:58490160

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: EVA LI Blade Harbinger Sharp / STEAM_0:0:162907631

Reason: FailRP, Toxicity, Healing while in combat

Proof(Highly recommended):
Additional Info if there is any:
Asking for bounty target to let him get the bounty
NLR
Trying to provoke a player
https://youtu.be/-qTazFclMLE?t=151 Healing in Combat while talking about someone reporting someone for a rule
https://youtu.be/-qTazFclMLE?t=293 Being Toxic

Rde Ren

This shows how others act to get me pissed off and why I act toxic in return after a day of playing and this happening

Spectre8105

>Calling Someone gay isn't much of an insult in these D I R E T I M E S

>He didn't have to wait 30 seconds, but he wasn't being persued, so it really isn't a big deal (Combat tag seems to change about every other day as well)

>The Toxicity/Provoking a player was happening IC and it wasn't going off the chart nor broke any rules, since there is no border placed on what form of "Toxicity" is "allowed" no one knows if it's "Too Far" to be warnable, resulting in shitshows on the server about "He's Toxic" "I'm saying it IC".

Neutral, while I do belive you were being toxic yourself it wasent anything to bad. For NLR, you should have waited the 30 secs after dieing before returning to the planet. I belive you have some stuff to work on yourself, though nothing over the top.

-1 If he was toxic and RDE was toxic, and rde didnt get any let knows or punishments, he shouldnt get a punishment for a small thing compared to RDE.

Going to be neutral because 1 I dont think small things like this should be on the reports it should be saved for more serious things
2 sharp is the one who posted the video in the first place in an attempt to get rde banned

Rde Ren

>He didn't have to wait 30 seconds, but he wasn't being persued, so it really isn't a big deal (Combat tag seems to change about every other day as well)

>The Toxicity/Provoking a player was happening IC and it wasn't going off the chart nor broke any rules, since there is no border placed on what form of "Toxicity" is "allowed" no one knows if it's "Too Far" to be warnable, resulting in shitshows on the server about "He's Toxic" "I'm saying it IC".
I called him bad, he called me gay and you +2 the report on me for toxicity?

Tubbs

This is more to make a point about him nit picking at Rde

Tubbs

Going to be neutral because 1 I dont think small things like this should be on the reports it should be saved for more serious things
2 sharp is the one who posted the video in the first place in an attempt to get rde banned
That video was to get rde banned of small things

Status
Not open for further replies.