Report on Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre8105

I called him bad, he called me gay and you +2 the report on me for toxicity?
This is more to make a point about him nit picking at Rde

Since you guys wish to bring the report on RDE, my quote directly is "- RDE is consistently toxic in and out of character, often seen blurting out unneeded things in OOC and advert
- Consistently breaks rules, not uncommon for him to not listen to staff as well" you see how I state that he is consistently toxic and breaks rules? I say that to show that he's not a 1st offender which is why I +2'd it, Sharp on the otherhand has caused minimal trouble on the server.

Since you guys wish to bring the report on RDE, my quote directly is "- RDE is consistently toxic in and out of character, often seen blurting out unneeded things in OOC and advert
- Consistently breaks rules, not uncommon for him to not listen to staff as well" you see how I state that he is consistently toxic and breaks rules? I say that to show that he's not a 1st offender which is why I +2'd it, Sharp on the otherhand has caused minimal trouble on the server.
All reports should in my opinion should be treated equally so your telling me that sharp should get a pass because he only breaks the rules sometimes. RDE is toxic some times and so is alot of people but if your -2 for this is because he isnt as toxic as rde I wont consider that a valid -2 cause it shows bias

DannyB

VIP
I don't believe you should be allowed to use someone's own video for evidence unless you give consent

That being said, I don't believe sharp should get punished if Rde doesn't even get punished

but im still -1ing because it is little in comparison to what RDE has done.

Okeas

VIP
I don't believe you should be allowed to use someone's own video for evidence unless you give consent

That being said, I don't believe sharp should get punished if Rde doesn't even get punished

Huh? It's on the internet. You don't need consent. YOU POSTED THE THING FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE IT. If that shit was real so many youtube channels would not be up lol. This reminds me of a time when there was a staff report or something and the staff member said that they didn't give consent for the video. That's not how this world works. (I think the report was on Thesaurus.)

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
Found it lol.

Theseus said:
Alright
1. I was unclear about the rule
2. You basically harassed me about the whole situation
3. Who gave you permission to record me (delete the video now, legal situation)<--- Update didnt realize it was full on video thinking it was a recording of voice and do realizee how immature never meant as threat just feel uncomfortable with someone having some thing like that so my bad
4. How was I toxic I literally said sorry I actually have a life and I have to do stuff didn’t imply you didn’t or anything just said I have to do stuff
5. I brought up the fact multiple people have a issue with me so why you so obssed with the situation
6. Never in the situation was I agitated simply tired and confused
How I’m this situation at all was I toxic
/QUOTE]

DannyB

VIP
Huh? It's on the internet. You don't need consent. YOU POSTED THE FUCKING THING FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE IT. If that shit was real so many youtube channels would not be up lol. This reminds me of a time when there was a staff report or something and the staff member said that they didn't give consent for the video. That's not how this world works. (I think the report was on Thesaurus.)
I mean, used for evidence against them, its implemented in many other servers, that you can't use another person's video against them in a report without their consent.

Shade Tano

>Calling Someone gay isn't much of an insult in these D I R E T I M E S

>He didn't have to wait 30 seconds, but he wasn't being persued, so it really isn't a big deal (Combat tag seems to change about every other day as well)

>The Toxicity/Provoking a player was happening IC and it wasn't going off the chart nor broke any rules, since there is no border placed on what form of "Toxicity" is "allowed" no one knows if it's "Too Far" to be warnable, resulting in shitshows on the server about "He's Toxic" "I'm saying it IC".
yea but it gets people like me perma banned so it is bad

Same could easily be said about recording people with out there permission but regardless it's all under fair use

IROCONIAN

neutral. you have to be a s m f to get reported on your own video....foreshadowing?

whitelist req for reporting players?

Tubbs

If you break a rule you break a rule it shouldn't matter who you are, how often you do it, or your motives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.