Report on Vickolas / Warn appeal for Savitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: SINQ Blade Master Lord Savitar

Staff Member who Warned: Vickolas

Warn reason: Staff Dis, Staff Dis

What happened?: I got force pulled out of the community center and then vickolas who was camping outside of it, holding right click to lightning anyone as soon as they stepped outside, shocked my elbow because 1/4 of my body was outside the door after being force pulled. After a long argument of him threatening to warn/ban me if I didn't come outside and let him kill me / me saying it was biased and asking for a third party staff member and him declining, I came outside as he was typing in chat to ban me for not going outside. Then after that I said "Love when Vickolas wants to be biased and not let me have a third party" then he warned me for staff dis. I said "You warned me for staff dis? That seems a bit abusive" and he warned me for staff dis again. Both staff dis warns were maybe 10 seconds apart. He was spamming/slapping me with warns for no reason and honestly this type of behavior is disgusting and normally Vickolas is a cool guy and i've never had a problem with him so I have 0 clue what the fuck he was doing tonight.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: He was just slapping warn after warn and I don't want all these warns on my record because Vickolas was salty that we weren't letting him spam right click on the door and force lightning every person that came outside then just started slapping everybody with warns.

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

Premium

I dunno Vickolas Wouldn't just warn you outta nowhere. -1 for now until I see some other replys.

EDIT: Neutral.

Last edited:
I hate to see you act this immature but I guess some clarification is needed. I didn't warn you because you called me biased, I warned you because you said "You are such a shit stain moderator who abuses his powers." I didn't take very kindly to that so I warned you and asked you not to do it again. I also want to clarify I mentioned nothing about banning you, only warning you so I'm not quite sure why you thought I threatened to ban you or that I was typing up a ban, that would be extremely uncalled for since all you did was go into the community center while combat tagged. I wanted to explain to you about that whole thing where you got pulled out of the community center or whatever, there is a glass barrier set up so that no force abilities are able to be used through it, so the fact that someone was able to force pull you and I was able to lightning you proves you were outside the barrier so you shouldn't really feel cheated about why I was concerned about you running inside. I wish to also point out that the reasoning behind the second warn was that immediately after asking you to stop insulting me, you called me abusive, biased, etc. so I verbally asked you again to stop or I'm going to warn you again. You decided to not heed my warning and continued insulting me and even telling me to warn you "Go ahead and warn me you abusive piece of shit." I hope you will take this experience and learn not to be so disrespectful towards everyone.

S

Silas

You were not force pulled, you were standing in the doorway of the Community Center. He used force lightning on you (Combat tagging you) And then you refused to leave the community center, it was only when Vick was typing in a warn because you refused to leave Community center and was arguing with him for litteraly around 3 minutes that you actually ran out of the community center and started attacking him. It was at this point that I was out of voice range but you stood there talking to him and he warned you for staff diss. I dunno what you said so I cant say exactly what happened there but you were definitely outside of the Community Center when he tagged you.

Shepard

Founder
vick shouldnt be camping the community center door anyways and as a staff member he should know better, this is the 3RD ISSUE that has come from the ee camping the door in this one single night.......................

vick shouldnt be camping the community center door anyways and as a staff member he should know better, this is the 3RD ISSUE that has come from the ee camping the door in this one single night.......................
There were like 10 people trapped inside because he was on the ledge right outside holding right click ready to force lightning so we couldn’t go back inside and then there were like 3 EE knights in front of the door ready to kill us after Vick tagged us and we all got frustrated

You were not force pulled, you were standing in the doorway of the Community Center. He used force lightning on you (Combat tagging you) And then you refused to leave the community center, it was only when Vick was typing in a warn because you refused to leave Community center and was arguing with him for litteraly around 3 minutes that you actually ran out of the community center and started attacking him. It was at this point that I was out of voice range but you stood there talking to him and he warned you for staff diss. I dunno what you said so I cant say exactly what happened there but you were definitely outside of the Community Center when he tagged you.
He didn’t force pull me through the door one of the EE Knights kept walking inside of the community center and then force pulling us out so that he could kill us he did it to me and to like 2 other sith that’s why I refused to go outside and got a warn and 2 staff dis warns within 10 seconds doesn’t seem fair at all

You're right, after reviewing over the rules I found the one you were referring to:
[x] No blocking of doors or denying players access to a part of the map unless built by staff.
It's my bad because I should have known better and stopped my faction from waiting outside the community center and it is also my bad for participating in the whole thing and going as far as to waiting for the second some people came out to combat tag them.

Judge Judy, nobody was able to get inside the community center and force pull you guys because as you said, you had 10 guys trapped in there blocking up the door, we also didn't have anyone to pull(or in this case pull would be needed) outside the community from within because that would be against the rules. If it means anything, the EE were unable to get too close to the door (just outside of my POV) because I would constantly lightning them so most of them were further back by the tower.

Judge Judy, nobody was able to get inside the community center and force pull you guys because as you said, you had 10 guys trapped in there blocking up the door, we also didn't have anyone to pull(or in this case pull would be needed) outside the community from within because that would be against the rules. If it means anything, the EE were unable to get too close to the door (just outside of my POV) because I would constantly lightning them so most of them were further back by the tower.
This is why I said the sit was biased and kindly asked for a third party in the beginning YOU were leading it and telling them to do it and it was YOUR EE none of this would’ve happened if you didn’t break the rules as well as got a third party involved like I requested

I understand why you said the sit was biased, but at the time the only two staff members on were me and Silas, I assume Silas didn't get involved because he thought I was handling the situation well considering he was watching it unfold in front him and did nothing to intervene. Thinking back, you never asked for a third party to be involved you seemed more concerned about thinking force is able to be used through the barrier and that being both outside and inside the community center is considered the community center. If you did ask for a third party to be involved then it is entirely my fault for not hearing you out.

I understand why you said the sit was biased, but at the time the only two staff members on were me and Silas, I assume Silas didn't get involved because he thought I was handling the situation well considering he was watching it unfold in front him and did nothing to intervene. Thinking back, you never asked for a third party to be involved you seemed more concerned about thinking force is able to be used through the barrier and that being both outside and inside the community center is considered the community center. If you did ask for a third party to be involved then it is entirely my fault for not hearing you out.
I know, it was, it was a misunderstanding and it was a fault on your end, which isn’t anything too big, people mess up and it happens but I don’t wanna be slapped with 2-3 warns within 10 seconds over the same thing that seems completely unfair, you had it copy pasted and kept warning me until I got kicked you said “oh you want another? Ok.” Then your chat bubble was open for like half a second while you pasted in you warning me until I got kicked I get it people fuck up and you weren’t thinking straight

Now that Shepard told you what you were doing was not allowed, I just want my punishments reversed and to put the situation behind us now that you know not to do it again

Judge Judy, I believe in this situation we are both in the wrong. I was entirely wrong for letting the EE camp the community center and later coming to support them. I should have known better and stopped them from continuing it once I saw it happen. I believe you were also in the wrong because in the end you weren't exactly in trouble for going into the the community center while combat tagged, I let it go once you came back out because that's all that I wanted to happen so we could resume where we left off. You were in the wrong because how you treat Staff members and how you ignore Staff members. I just want to reiterate this, we are both in the wrong and we should both learn from this and to better ourselves, in my case I should reread the rules, pay closer attention to the rules, and consider how they can be applied in other situations. In your case, you should try not to be so mean to others.

Judge Judy, I believe in this situation we are both in the wrong. I was entirely wrong for letting the EE camp the community center and later coming to support them. I should have known better and stopped them from continuing it once I saw it happen. I believe you were also in the wrong because in the end you weren't exactly in trouble for going into the the community center while combat tagged, I let it go once you came back out because that's all that I wanted to happen so we could resume where we left off. You were in the wrong because how you treat Staff members and how you ignore Staff members. I just want to reiterate this, we are both in the wrong and we should both learn from this and to better ourselves, in my case I should reread the rules, pay closer attention to the rules, and consider how they can be applied in other situations. In your case, you should try not to be so mean to others.
Normally I’m not, I’ve had no problems with any other staff members I was just heated because you were breaking the rules, being biased, and slapping me with warns constantly that I didn’t deserve, so yeah I could’ve handled the situation better but I didn’t deserve the 2-3 warns you gave me within 5 seconds of eachother

Tubbs

You are appealing the staff dis warn, you did staff dis. I don't see where the argument is. Staff mess up sometimes everyone makes mistakes. You don't say "You are such a shit stain moderator who abuses his powers", lie about and say you said "Love when Vickolas wants to be biased and not let me have a third party" on your appeal. You go to the forums after the first warn and appeal. Don't be so toxic next time

Veon

That’s literally not even close to what I said
Bro dont even listen to this nutcase lol he didn't read it i say +1 as a staff member should know the rules like you said it would not of even happend if the staff knew the rules but i'd suggest in the future not throwing your anger at him peacefully take it to a SA Or a Founder / Owner as its a Staff Member Just my input

S

Silas

[x] Arguing with staff will make things worse, if a staff member does something wrong, report them on the forums.
It is not just Vicks fault. As staff we are told to follow through with what we believe is right. I was present for pretty much all of the confrontation and this whole thing would not have escalated if you Judge didn't fight Cock every step of the way. He may have been in the wrong but you should have just said I'll bring it to the forums and we can find out instead of throwing shade at him. Would have made the situation all the better...

[x] Arguing with staff will make things worse, if a staff member does something wrong, report them on the forums.
It is not just Vicks fault. As staff we are told to follow through with what we believe is right. I was present for pretty much all of the confrontation and this whole thing would not have escalated if you Judge didn't fight Cock every step of the way. He may have been in the wrong but you should have just said I'll bring it to the forums and we can find out instead of throwing shade at him. Would have made the situation all the better...
I know, like I commented previously, I understand I could have handled it better it was just in the heat of the moment but I still don’t think I deserve 2-3 warns given within 5 seconds of eachother for the same exact thing, I can see me maybe deserve one of the warms for staff dis because I did get a little heated but 2-3? That seems unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.