Report on Vickolas / Warn appeal for Savitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
Judge does have a very extensive history of being very toxic so I wouldn't put you above the idea that you wouldn't disrespect staff. You also might be a little angry because of your recent demotion and exile from the Jedi.

Judge does have a very extensive history of being very toxic so I wouldn't put you above the idea that you wouldn't disrespect staff. You also might be a little angry because of your recent demotion and exile from the Jedi.
This was like waayyyyy after that happened I have 0 clue why you’re bringing this up I already have 3 Darth recs in one day I don’t care about being demoted in Jedi lmao and I don’t have an extensive history I’m not sure what you’re refering to, I have no other staff or player dis warns

Okeas

VIP
This was like waayyyyy after that happened I have 0 clue why you’re bringing this up I already have 3 Darth recs in one day I don’t care about being demoted in Jedi lmao and I don’t have an extensive history I’m not sure what you’re refering to, I have no other staff or player dis warns
It wasn't way after though? It was the same day. You called me to a staff sit earlier that day asking why the text screen for the vanguard right outside the spawn room was changed to ??? and I told you that you were removed from council and you went to your chair and saw that it had ??? on it. An hour or maybe even less, I went to another staff sit where you were demoted from master to knight then a little bit later I hear that you are converting and some people in the TS were planning to kill you to get you PK'd (TS was IC) I'm not sure if they actually did PK you or you got converted in time but all of that happened on the same day. So I'd think you'd be a little heated after all of that, I know I would. I would've probably taken the day off from the server to calm down because it is only a game.

I would have to agree with judge here to separate events at different times shouldn't be connected by an assumption. With out proof that's just an opinion and that opinion should honestly stay to yourself as people can show bias to it in the future

Kelpy

VIP
It wasn't way after though? It was the same day. You called me to a staff sit earlier that day asking why the text screen for the vanguard right outside the spawn room was changed to ??? and I told you that you were removed from council and you went to your chair and saw that it had ??? on it. An hour or maybe even less, I went to another staff sit where you were demoted from master to knight then a little bit later I hear that you are converting and some people in the TS were planning to kill you to get you PK'd (TS was IC) I'm not sure if they actually did PK you or you got converted in time but all of that happened on the same day. So I'd think you'd be a little heated after all of that, I know I would. I would've probably taken the day off from the server to calm down because it is only a game.

He wasent PKed as he was still level 180 when I saw him that night. However if these players were Jedi may you please report them to the Jedi High Council so they can be delt with.

That’s you, not me. It’s literally just a game I went to my sith life and was having a good time that same time I got 3 Darth recs I don’t care about getting exiled from Jedi on a Garry’s mod server why would I be heated or take the day off? Like he said that’s your opinion and shouldn’t be connected to this post AT ALL

Okeas

VIP
He wasent PKed as he was still level 180 when I saw him that night. However if these players were Jedi may you please report them to the Jedi High Council so they can be delt with.
I don't a Jedi life anymore. So I'll keep it to myself.

Shepard removed the other warn and kept one of the staff dis warns which is fair. Idk this post can be closed or it can stay open as a report, Vickolas did break rules, and did take his own sit, and was biased in the sit I requested a 3rd party for, maybe a strike or something should be issued?

Status
Not open for further replies.