Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:100567630

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID:
Sith Apprentice Killr STEAM_0:0:50450587
Reason:
combat tagged. been harassing me for a hour (i dont have it on record)

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: YEA, DONT SAY HOW MANY WARNS I HAVE OR PAST EXPERIENCE. THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!

+3 It's all in the video, although I'm confused as to why you didn't ask for assistance in @ chat. Next time this happens, just type some random letters in chat once he walks into the CC so Staff members have a reference point from when he walked into the Community Center. I've also had to deal with Killr all day and he seems to be quite toxic towards everyone. Thank you for submitting your report and I hope this is dealt with shortly.

Oat man

+3 It's all in the video, although I'm confused as to why you didn't ask for assistance in @ chat. Next time this happens, just type some random letters in chat once he walks into the CC so Staff members have a reference point from when he walked into the Community Center. I've also had to deal with Killr all day and he seems to be quite toxic towards everyone. Thank you for submitting your report and I hope this is dealt with shortly.
That is what I do I have a bind saying combat tag XD

Okeas

VIP
He’s gets really mad if he starts talking trash you just say “Who are you?” It’s funny. But deadass who is he? Just a toxic teenage?

Okeas

VIP
1. What kind of monster has a force build and doesn’t have meditate or hatred.
2. +1 video shows it.

Obibo

VIP
+1, I was in game with shade while killr repeatedly harrassed anyone that dueled him in self defense and would even take it into ooc chat after dying. He was also spamming staff chat with constant disrespect for the administrative staff

Last edited:
+1
hes constantly doing this shit, he recently got 2 more warns by ben after I called a sit that he unexiled himself....
So being warned 2 times for the same thing within 2 minutes when I didn't even ask him to be tped for that reason its pretty bad lmao

Five

VIP
+2 Since both of you have some history with toxicity I just made you guys leave each other alone which seemed to stop the situation, but he continues to be a general cancer. Should have never been unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.