Return Spectre as GameMaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

Spectre was demoted from GameMaster because he was taking sits. Now, as a gamemaster, you're allowed to take sits IF no admins are online. There technically WERE admins, but they weren't doing anything. Spectre did what the admins didn't, and got punished for it. That is something that shouldn't be punished, it should be PRAISED. There was a post before this one on this issue but it was removed either by admins or by the author. Personally, the former option is terrifying to me. This is a problem, as someone was punished for acting out of the good of his heart and picking up slack where admins couldn't. This isn't any form of dissing on a specific admin, as no admin names were mentioned during this post. I find it unacceptable that spectre was demoted for doing the right thing, and request that he be reinstated as a gamemaster. His events were often and high quality and it will be a major blow to the quality of the events on the server if he is removed. If this post is taken down, know that it was the admins that did it, and if they DO take it down, that will be an extremely terrifying prospect, that we aren't allowed to point out wrong doings and request justice.

This was long, but i'm passionate about this, darnit.
GVIP
Marshall Commander Ash
54th Grey Kenny Merh

Watcher

I can agree with this +100. You demoted him cause he was helping the server and being their , when the admin was not. He was just being a bro and helping people enjoy the game. He is also kind and always has fun events to do. and is always active with it.

+1 Spectre stepped in when nobody else did and was doing the sits rather effectively. Hes also a damn good gamemaster. Spectre was trying to better the community when other people couldn't, and he was punished for it.

Kenny

WE DID IT! At the time of this reply, Spectre has been reinstated as a Game Master! Thanks to all who +1'd and whose who spread awareness!

C

Charger_AU

giphy-29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.