Not open for further replies.

Rexxor

Your name: Sledgebeast23
Your steamID:STEAM_0:0:117000749
Your current rank:User
Amount of Warns: I have never gotten warned

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: I am applying for Trial mod
Total time with the community (months): 24 Months Then took a break.
Current level within the server:45

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.)
: 3:50P.M. CST| 9:30 P.M. CST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):11:30 A.M. CST| 2A.M. CST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
National Task Force, Gamelight gaming, Icefuse, Defcon Nation.
Position(s):NTF(Police RP) Super Admin, Gamelight (MRP, JVS RP, And Starwars Rp) Senior Admin, Icefuse(StarwarsRP) Moderator, Defcon nation, T-MOD
Time as position(s):NTF(2years), Gamelight(1 Year) Icefuse(5months) Defcon(3Months)
Brief overview of the position(s): I helped make sure no one was breaking the rules, I monitored other staff, I helped find bugs, exploits, etc, I dealt with sits, When I was a SuperAdmin I made the rules and I made sure that everyone followed it, I held Weekly staff meetings when I became a superadmin.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rexxor], have permission from [ ZoZo Morningstar] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
To begin, I can benefit this server because of all my past experience from staff and just on this server. The reason I said staff is because I am able to act professionally during sits or even talking to users when I see them. I like interacting with people making sure they're having fun and don't have to worry about someone breaking the rules every second. I understand how toxic staff sits can get sometimes if the two people don't like each other, or the person got killed and lost something important I know how to deal with these kind of sits. I have the most respect for all the higher-ups. Sometimes, when i'm up at 2AM to 4AM no staff are on. I want to be able to make sure that staff get on. I want to be that staff member on late at night helping people making sure they're having a great time. When I'm on then no staff are on except either a T-GM or a GM and they can't really do anything involving sits. They get stressed out because of the people breaking rules and no one being online to help. Finally the reason I want to be staff is because I want to be there to watch the server grow in popularity. I want to be able to say that me and all the staff and gm's are the reason's the server is so popular because no one is breaking rules, but they're having fun.

Thank you, to the people reading this application when ever you didn't have to.

-Rexxor

+1 WAIT HOLY SHIT IS THS DIGITAL DELTA GAMING @Rexxor ? My first time being staff on gmod was on DDG Darkrp and it was hella lit. (Dead community btw no advertising ban pls)

Ray

-1, seems like you're trying to get staff and have not been involved with the server as of recently (opinion may change)

Status
Not open for further replies.