Rip Tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maguku

VIP
Tupac said what we all wanted to say and I don't blame him. Personally I think Tupac is the realist fucking G out there. Major ass respect, I'll never forget the memories.. You were a good man who fell to the power of the e girl. Bless up...

when you tell me to go talk to my Ni**** Girlfriend ya ima clap you. sorry not sorry.
Im just gonna voice my opinion here, but we as staff are supposed to be unbiased. If I hate someone, I don't give them a longer punishment. If I'm close to someone, i will not be me more lenient towards them. the first time I meet caitlyn, she called me a n*gger. I was in her channel so I didn't do anything. You were in the channel too. But you did not say anything about it. I know it was a joke but you did not interfere with it. Not even a simple "caitlyn, don't say that" I didn't care because it was in her locked channel. Tupac was in his locked channel. Which has a n-word warning in its channel description. And he gets the max punishment for calling caitlyn it.
This is just my opinion
Plz no flame

Caitlyn

+1
EDIT: I think the context and way you say it is the deal breaker. If you're reading a book that has the word that's an example of OK context, if you're joking around your friends privately that's another context where it's ok. Outright just calling someone else's girlfriend a ni**er is an example of really bad context.

Status
Not open for further replies.