Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:27925558
Your current rank: Diamond VIP
Amount of Warns: 3 Warns for b hop

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-mod
Total time with the community (months): Around a year and 6 months
Current level within the server: 76

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [GMT+1] 3:30-10:30 PM EST]
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [GMT] 10 AM- 10 PM EST]

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): G-Realms
Position(s):Super Admin
Time as position(s): One Year
Brief overview of the position(s): I ran the staff team on G-Realms and did events for them.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Robinson], have permission from [Caitlyn] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]
Player interview
I am going to be one of your best staff you will ever see. I love the community here, super accepting and I just think with the times I am on there isn't a lot of staff so I can be that guy. I was a great Super Admin that ran a very creative team over on G-Realms. I have the greatest work ethic because of the work I do in the Navy will transfer here on staff, the leadership skills I have earned from it along with my staff managing experience will be a big asset for the server too. I am great with time and unless we go to WW3 soon my activity will stay consistent lol. For real I wont need much training considering my experience I will just need a fast refresher but other than that I will bring a lot to the table.You guys are great and I know can be a lot of help.

Last edited:
+1 You are one of the most likable people I've ever met. You are super fun to be around and you are the realest person I know.

Sloth

+2 Math is math GOD DAMIT is active as hell and takes things seriously

Last edited:
+1, very active and chill I have seen him do a lot for the server and generally doing well. I think would be a good fit for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.