Rocco's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam name is Newt, in game name is Trident Knight Rocco Arkron
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:149845269
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS
Banning Staff: Caitlyn
Reason for Ban: RDM/NLR/Unfreezing in a sit
Ban Time: 24 hours
What did you do?: So, my friend Amadeus and I were dueling and he won the duel, upon me respawning i left the spawning room and he asked me to kill him since he wanted to reset his health, so I did, then Caitlyn was sitting there and watch it happen and said that I was NLRing and rdming even though my friend gave me consent to kill him especially because everyone else always does this so I thought it was fine, secondly I unfreezed myself because I thought she accidentally freezed me because she wasnt saying anything and was just sitting there.
Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I didnt RDM my friend he wanted me to kill him so he could reset his health also i didnt NLR I was walking outside the spawn room I didnt go to the same spot as before until my timer was up, I did unfreeze myself in a sit yes but that is only a warning not a 24hour ban but in her book its a ban.

neutral, sounds like you're grinding for xp and covering it up, but also it shouldnt be a day ban.
but by the time this gets looked at the ban will be over...

Caitlyn

1. Your friends cannot give consent to let you RDM them. That is RDM and honestly can also be considered XP farming.
2. You cannot leave the spawn until your god mode or (ghost) is up.
3. I froze you to talk to you about the RDM and NLR quickly because it wasn't a super big deal, I did type to you and asked you a question. you didnt answer in fact you just UNFROZE yourself and leaped away.
4. I brought you to a sit under the map afterward and FROZE You, you unfroze yourself yet again and started walking away.
5. I then told you TO STOP unfreezing yourself and you continued to. I even warned you if you did you would be banned, yet you UNFROZE yourself a 4th time.
6. Then you started being toxic and complaining in OOC about your situation.

Basically, the main reason why its a day and not a simple warning, is because you continued to unfreeze yourself which is at that point (by the 2nd or 3rd time) LTAP. You also were being toxic the entire situation which in the end affected your punishment.

1. Your friends cannot give consent to let you RDM them. That is RDM and honestly can also be considered XP farming.
2. You cannot leave the spawn until your god mode or (ghost) is up.
3. I froze you to talk to you about the RDM and NLR quickly because it wasn't a super big deal, I did type to you and asked you a question. you didnt answer in fact you just UNFROZE yourself and leaped away.
4. I brought you to a sit under the map afterward and FROZE You, you unfroze yourself yet again and started walking away.
5. I then told you TO STOP unfreezing yourself and you continued to. I even warned you if you did you would be banned, yet you UNFROZE yourself a 4th time.
6. Then you started being toxic and complaining in OOC about your situation.

Basically, the main reason why its a day and not a simple warning, is because you continued to unfreeze yourself which is at that point (by the 2nd or 3rd time) LTAP. You also were being toxic the entire situation which in the end affected your situation.
"super big deal" Caitlyn I simply unfrozed myself and stood there the when your brought me under the map I did not RUNNNN away, plus I apologized about the situation and you were still getting pissy with me and it was really upsetting me, why couldnt you just have accepted my apology and gave me my warnings I think its a little ridiculous.

Caitlyn

"super big deal" Caitlyn I simply unfrozed myself and stood there the when your brought me under the map I did not RUNNNN away, plus I apologized about the situation and you were still getting pissy with me and it was really upsetting me, why couldnt you just have accepted my apology and gave me my warnings I think its a little ridiculous.

You never apologized, at least not an actual meaningful one. Since right after you continued to complain and OOC and scream saying "ILL SEE YOU ON THE FORUMS OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE FORUMS"

And yes you did run away when I brought you, and you kept unfreezing yourself. unfreezing yourself is borderline exploiting, since you did it multiple times you were LTAPING.

Shepard

Founder
personally if someone was unfreezing them self when i froze them id probably ban them for longer that's just me though.

Caitlyn I literally said to you "Im sorry I apologize truely, but I just think this situation is a little ridiculous." so I did apologize.

personally if someone was unfreezing them self when i froze them id probably ban them for longer that's just me though.
Shepard I understand the thing is tho I wasnt running away I was simply standing there and she wanted to keep freezing me even though I was trying to conversate with her.

You never apologized, at least not an actual meaningful one. Since right after you continued to complain and OOC and scream saying "ILL SEE YOU ON THE FORUMS OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE FORUMS"

And yes you did run away when I brought you, and you kept unfreezing yourself. unfreezing yourself is borderline exploiting, since you did it multiple times you were LTAPING.
Also I was never yelling at you I was calm throughout the whole thing and I said Ill guess Ill just talk about this on the forums, thats all.

Shepard

Founder
Shepard I understand the thing is tho I wasnt running away I was simply standing there and she wanted to keep freezing me even though I was trying to conversate with her.
So you are saying you were unfreezing your self multiple times and she was freezing you multiple times. Hmm in your original defense you made it sound like it was only 1 time and then you got banned.

Also LTAP is more if someone leaves the server when In a sit, but I was there the whole time so I dont understand where you got "LTAP" from.

Caitlyn

Also I was never yelling at you I was calm throughout the whole thing and I said Ill guess Ill just talk about this on the forums, thats all.
Caitlyn I literally said to you "Im sorry I apologize truely, but I just think this situation is a little ridiculous." so I did apologize.

I don't like arguing on the forums, its something that has gotten me in trouble in the past and I try my best not to.

but I have to reply to this, because its disturbing how untruthful you are being about this, playing as if you were only calm and not complaining is just wrong. Im pretty sure some people saw you complaining in OOC, too bad logs are down.

So you are saying you were unfreezing your self multiple times and she was freezing you multiple times. Hmm in your original defense you made it sound like it was only 1 time and then you got banned.
Shepard I unfroze myself twice, first when I thought she accidentally froze me because she wasnt speaking and the second time because there was no reason I should have been frozen, I was simply trying to talk to her but she thinks that I kept running away even though I was standing right in front of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.