Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66542944
Ingame name(s): Chief Consular M Rock Chris
Current play time: about 2 months
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3330 hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Event helper
Server(s): undead servers
Time as position: 2 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[x] no
Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I have worked with NPC Control before but i would need to be given a lesson on it just to make sure i remember.
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I pretty much constantly look up things about star wars lore whether on wikis or on youtube videos. I also helped create stories on Undead servers for events.
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1 time]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I wish to create stories and host them on the server as i am not to great at building.
Plan an event (story based or building based):
The event begins when a younger voice calls for help from the Jedi on Tatooine. The Jedi must go to Tat and search the city for the child who called for help. Once they find the kid he will explain that he is a member of the wookie royal family and was kidnapped and brought here. While the jedi are working on returning him to Kashyyyk the sith will get a call from a mercenary seeking their help. He wants the sith to stop the jedi from helping the royal family as each member is worth millions and he needs to capture them. Back on Kashyyyk the Royal family will explain to the jedi that their has been many assassination and kidnapping attempts on them and they need the jedi to recruit the different wookie clans to help protect them. The jedi will then go around Kashyyyk and try to complete the different task for the other clans to convinve them that they need to help the royal family. The sith will of course be trying to do the opposite so anything the wookies tell the jedi to do the sith will try to make them fail. This will be such things as finding and returning an ancient artifact of the clan. They could also be asked to defend the clan against a swarm of antlions and guards while they trek to the royal family. One group of wookies will be brutal and wants to watch the best jedi and the best sith fight. Whoever wins get to decide what the wookies do. Another clan of then will just have to be convinced through words to help the royal family. The sith will also have the option to threaten to try to convince. The final clan of wookies will have two warriors of equal HP and similar skill levels and whichever faction kills the warrior first wins the final groups trust. The EE can side with whoever they want in this event. Whoever gets a majority of the clans meets the victory condition if the sith win they get rewards from the mercenary. If the jedi wins they get rewards from the royal family of wookies.
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rock Chris], have permission from [Five] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I consider myself someone who does not give up or get disheartened easily. I want to do my best to help the people of the server have a more enjoyable time. I feel as though my knowledge of the lore and my willingness to learn will help me to create plenty of fun creative events. While i currently am not able to build very well i am willing to be taught and want to do anything i can to better myself as a GM. I am aware of the fact that sometimes i can be annoying and even a bit toxic, however i see this and i am trying my best to improve my attitude towards others on the server. I also believe that my activity is a big factor in why i should become a GM. I get online every day for 4 or more hours a day unless some kind of family event is happening. I appreciate everyone taking the time to read and rate my application.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

I think you meant to type FIVE and not FIVES, two different people. You have always been a good Jedi +1 for Master Rock Chris

+1 i feel like u wud do gud as a gm, if u do get this position, u wud need to learn or get better at building props

Shepard

Founder
-1 I think you're a cool person in-game, although I think as a Gamemaster It's important that your stories make sense and to me it really didn't make any sense. All players should be able to easily understand your stories, I think you need to work on the way you put your ideas together and how you communicate them to others. This is especially crucial for when you have actors who are dependent on certain roles. As you may see something clearly others may not. Whether its grammatical or whatever issue it may be, always try to make your stories easily readable and understandable. -Caitlyn
PS: I thought I'd add some criticism, also I know its like not a grammar test or anything but capitalize your I's you're 18 :p

-1 I don't mind the grammar but I do think you need to work on your attitude in-game. It wasn't so bad today but over the last week of Caitlyn and I doing events, you were up there with the worst of them. - Shepard.

-1. I remember you from a while back. The reason i remember you was because of your shitty attitude and you getting angry and extremely toxic over big and small things. I’ve noticed it now too.

Neutral for now. I've only had good experiences with you, but I don't know you too well and I'm going to keep my eye on you for a bit since people are saying you've been a problem lately. If things still look good I'll change my vote to something positive.

+1 Amazing work on this application. He is a really amazing and active member of the community! Ever since I played on this server Rock Chris has always helped me. This guy has amazing ideas for this server and I can tell you put time into your events. I hope to see you on the GM team sometimes!

Genji

+1 good guy very friendly good story great role player i believe he deserves a chance to be a game master

Status
Not open for further replies.