Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Rocky
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:84979240
Your current rank: GoldVIP
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator (Higher if the SA's want me to be, I am more than capable.)
Total time with the community (months): 4 and a half years.
Current level within the server: 80

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:50PM - 10:00PM CST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): All Day unless I am busy

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse, Reborn
Position(s): Moderator, Senior Moderator and Admin
Time as position(s): Icefuse (9 months) Reborn (A year)
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderator on Icefuse was slow, helping in events and doing silly staff sits that rarely happened. On Reborn, I took sits, helped in events often and basically managed both Staff and ingame ranks at the same time. Also Moderator on Reborn a second time, however I had to resign because of school.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Rocky, have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Hello, now I am going to make this clear right off the bat. About 70% of the people who will read this thread know me. Have seen me do work and traditionally seen me as council or in character positions. But as a brief overview if you do not know me, I am Rocky. I have been here for a REALLY long time and I have dedicated time to the server and influenced it for a long time. But nonetheless I was staff around 3 months ago, I lost it because I was busy, lost interest in the server and tried to entertain myself with other things. Around 2 weeks ago I have come back once again after my fourth leave from the server the whole time I have been here. I have been active for around 5 hours a day, which was hard around a week and a half ago when there were less than 20 people on every day. I saw a 'reborn' of Reborn a bit as it was being revived yet again and it is nice to help out within the Sith Empire as a leadership position to make some decent changes with a new crowd of Sith. I intend on helping out Reborn again, getting as high as I possibly can within the Staff and helping out with leadership if the Staff team needs it along with support the hierarchy. I once again am sorry for leaving before, doing what I did in my absence. However I am back now, willing to help as much as I possibly can to create the great Reborn I was a part of once and will be.

Last edited:

Whskey

-3 had many constant problems with you as staff whether it be abusing or never taking sits.

Boomer

VIP
-1 i was a bh and i was being chased then i got inside a speeder and drove away...
Rockey in OOC: bOoMeR u jUsT fUckEd uP mAn ruLe bReaKinG
like read the rules before even saying shit

If I may ask, just for the sake of providing your point. Maybe some examples of me abusing? Me not taking sits, was partially true before I resigned the first time around but because of the very reason I had to resign. Which is understandable.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
+2, After talking with Rocky, and seeing how he wants to help the server and the community in general, I know he could be trusted with staff again. We need staff as well, and Rocky has been staff before, and it honestly seems some people are coming out of the wood work to vote negatively on this. I think overall, he'd be a good addition to the staff team. If you have any doubts, try talking to the guy. He's straightforward and down to earth most of the time and just wants to help the community to revive itself. He's also somewhat well liked by the people on the server, the players anyways. And although we need more Jedi staff members than Sith at this point, I know he'd be a good addition to the staff team.

Yogi

I don't really know if i can +1 or -1, so here's my take on this app. I don't believe you would be active as staff/rule enforcer, and more of just a regular player on the server. There are many other ways to get involved with the community, not just becoming staff.

Whskey

While I do not have the proof anymore since it has been over a year, I do recall you spawning in props that were large and unneeded along with physguning people for no good reason. While I did recently come back to the server also, if I see the change in your attitude and behavior I will change my vote.

Pallox

VIP
I don't really know if i can +1 or -1, so here's my take on this app. I don't believe you would be active as staff/rule enforcer, and more of just a regular player on the server. There are many other ways to get involved with the community, not just becoming staff.
Everyone is allowed a +1/-1 it can be more if you are staff

Oil

VIP
-1 manipulates people , not active in discord and lying on the staff app

Last edited:
+1, I have not have the best past with rocky but I do know that he isn't all that terrible and is actually a pretty decent person, I know that he went off and made his own server but thats in the past. Rocky was a good player when he was active and I think would make a good staff member if given a chance

Last edited:

Caitlyn2

+1 you deserve a chance as many other people have gotten the same chance for doing things worse or = to what people have accused you of.

Hypocritical of many really. I feel many people -1 just because they personally do not like you, this is not how staff should be selected, staff should be selected for their will to help the server and work ethic. As there is no current proof of the abuse I don't have any reason to - this.

Kezech

+1 you deserve a chance as many other people have gotten the same chance for doing things worse or = to what people have accused you of.

Hypocritical of many really. I feel many people -1 just because they personally do not like you, this is not how staff should be selected, staff should be selected for their will to help the server and work ethic. As there is no current proof of the abuse I don't have any reason to - this.

i don’t personally hate Rocky I am a professional. thus I professionally hate him.

Oil

VIP
all im saying when the majority of community hates someone staff app and they still gets accepted, does not go well. due to past experience. but what do I know ¯\(ツ)/¯ im just a shit poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.