Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Rocky
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:84979240
Your current rank: Emperor's Voice/GoldVIP
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator (Higher if the SA's want me to be, I am more than capable.)
Total time with the community (months): 3 1/2 years-ish
Current level within the server: 215

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:50PM - 10:00PM CST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): All Day unless I am busy

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse, Reborn
Position(s): Moderator, Senior Moderator and Admin
Time as position(s): Icefuse (9 months) Reborn (A year)
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderator on Icefuse was slow, helping in events and doing silly staff sits that rarely happened. On Reborn, I took sits, helped in events often and basically managed both Staff and ingame ranks at the same time.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Rocky, have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Hello, now I am going to make this clear right off the bat. About 90% of the people who will read this thread know me. Have seen me do work and traditionally seen me as staff. But as a brief overview if you do not know me, I am Rocky. I have been here for a REALLY long time and I have dedicated time to the server and influenced it for a long time. But nonetheless I was staff around 3 months ago, I lost it because I was busy, lost interest in the server and tried to entertain myself with other things. Around 3-4 weeks ago, I came back and immediately got back to the "shenanigans" that I did before. However, after seeing a lot of the issues involving staff over the past few weeks, I wanted to throw in my hat and help just as my goal was for Croc way back in the day. My intentions as staff are simple, to influence what occurs, to help the server as a whole and to fill in the gap of Staff that is quite... prevalent right now. I love Reborn, I have been here for a long time and I hate to see it in such a horrible state after being something so fantastic for so long. Now granted, I am not magician. And I cannot likely fix every issue people have, but my intentions are to try. But for those who do know me, I am glad to say that I am coming back to try and be a staff again. And I will apologize for what happened a few months ago, but all the same I am here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.