ROMAN's Goodbye/Resignation

For starters I am not mad at the server, or any of the players and or staff members. My goodbye has nothing to do with anyone or anything. I am leaving because I am just bored, I've played 24/7 since November of last year. I've got an Artifact, and King's Blade, and got to say I was Prince Thexan for a good month. There is really nothing else to shoot for besides trying to get Emperor, which I have no intention or want to get. So therefore my last server suggestion is going to be: Find a way for players to shoot for something 24/7 besides money, maybe add a prestige system like in Call of Duty or some shit, or make quests or something idk.

Special forces -

Arata: My best friend for the past 2 years. We worked together for almost a year on another server which I will not mention. Once that server died, we were both bored... I went to ArmA III he went to Reborn Gaming. When I got back into Garry's Mod he invited me to this server, and it was a blast. He showed me the jedi way, himself ranking up to be Master of The Order. I, being me, became a traitor to the jedi, and went the path of the Eternal Empire.

Spidey: I met Spidey when I was a trooper main, and had just converted to IT after the JC backstabbed RT. He was cool, and we became quick friends. I managed to convince him to join shadow troopers and leave the gay praetorian guard. We would go on our EE lives often, and he liked the faction. We stopped playing IT and played EE full time. He eventually became council, then to princess. Prob one of the biggest traps on the server. (They are indeed very big gay)

Vickolas: The first encounter I had with Vick was when I was level 147, and had just started to main EE. I decided to do my Captain trials, long and behold I was offered Eternal General if I joined an overthrow group of 30 people, I was assured I would not be pk'd if I joined, so being a EE Knight and level 147, I said sure. I was then brought into a house for my dueling portion, because the new map "was going to be in more close quarters fighting" I with no hesitation followed. (Gets PK'd). Yikes. Vickolas and me have become quiet good friends after that, I saved him from a couple of overthrows, and have pledged my full loyalty to him whenever he wanted something done. #VickGang

Oil: Fucking mapel syrup farmer. You know I met oil when he was the Blade of Zakuul, and holy shit the trashiest duelist on the server was so edgy and cocky. Jk love you. Oil and me have become very good friends since I joined the server, and we have had some good moments. I was glad to see him eternal emperor for half a day, till high lord anzati comes along and yoinks him.

Vethar: Another Canadian.... So I will type this in your native language. J'ai rencontré vethar quand il était prince et je n'ai vraiment pas beaucoup entendu parler de lui ni lui avoir parlé jusqu'à ce qu'il devienne empereur. Après qu'il soit devenu empereur, nous sommes devenus vraiment amis. Nous avons eu de bons moments comme renverser Sith et Loody, et aussi être renversé par putain Steely ... Mais c'est l'un des Canadiens les plus cool, alors vous aussi, il est cool.

Jump: Best damn player on Reborn gaming, hands down. True noob slayer.

Sniper: When I discovered that the sniper was from Saudi Arabia, was perhaps the greatest moment of playing Reborn. We have discovered that the Internet is illegal in his country, and ISIS is the police force. Surprisingly, he really does not have a camel. (Don't get nuked by Iran when we invade pls thx)

ScaryTiger: One word. Furry.

Bruno: Bruno is probably one of my best friends on the server. We were the 4 ancient OG RT (Meme Team 6) until MOTO fives kicked him out for executing a prisoner, which was very common of this top secret elite team. We retaliated and went to Skytroopers for a little while. When the trooper craze was over me and bruno ran the Eternal Guard in its prime days, and sought protection of Zakuul. Untill Bruno and Vickolas got into a fight and he was never heard of again. UNTIL he joins the server randomly and starts being active again. Now he is the Eternal General and I wish him the best of luck for all to come!

Redicule: noOb

If I did not mention your name do not get triggered, you just were not good enough... Goodbye! - And hopefully someday I may return (I might give away my 23 mil tomorrow btw, idk just depends how I feel)

Vethar

VIP
Damn sad to see you leave!
We had SO MANY good times together on the EE!
Hopefully you come back !

IROCONIAN

Although we seemed to disagree alot on how to run things (PK) I cannot think of you being anything else than Eternal Empire. I had always had a good experience with you before joining council, took me a minute to understand how i fit in and realized i did not at the time.

As Eternal Guardian the one thing I will be proud of was saving the Prince from PK by a group of blood thirsty Jedi, good times.

You and Oil as prince, Spidey as princess was really fitting and I considered that the Golden era of EE since Vick first took power.

I felt orphaned when i first joined EE but you always had something going on and kept it fun although we were the thinnest faction at the time.

I am sorry you got burned out but just so you know daddy can dance again, so listen for the music.

You are a cunning fighter and look forward to one day seeing you again in REBORN, even if you trying to OT the Empire.

You still have a cooler name than me.

I'll miss you Roman, although you always did capitalize every letter of your name I always had a great time with you and appreciated that you always recorded everything to back us up when anything went wrong. I hope everything works out for you if you decide to join the military.