Ronathan Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macklin

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: EP Master Macklin | STEAM_0:1:50119786

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID:BBS SINQ L Ronathan Jeremiah | STEAM_0:1:162749843

Reason: Using trooper weapons/traits as a force user

Proof(Highly recommended): Video

Additional Info if there is any:

The rules of downtime:

[x] Don't go into the other factions' spawns, even in downtime.

[x] Do not break Roleplay at any time unless you are secluded from others or in downtime.
[-] Do not disturb roleplay that may be going on during downtime.
[-] Staff may call downtime if the vast majority of players are afk.

When it comes down to it, you shoudent of had a light saber even if its downtime, that just goes against the rules. When it comes to Macklins failrp pictures, it dosent seem like you were really disturbing any rp or interfering with people although id recommend you dont do it again.

Ronathan

Yeah you right. Should've just kept my saber but I was just keeping the apprentices busy by havin some fun. Wasn't tryna break rules but when you got someone who is known for being in your face about breaking rules and tries to get you in trouble for ANY little thing by pushing you more and more, it gets to you.

Papi

VIP
You shouldn't have had the gun even though it was downtime so you might get the warn for that, but as for the chairs it was downtime and it looks like macklin as usual is just trying to get people in trouble like it appears no one else was around and he was intentionally just taking the screenshots to be annoying so -1 on that

Ronathan

You shouldn't have had the gun even though it was downtime so you might get the warn for that, but as for the chairs it was downtime and it looks like macklin as usual is just trying to get people in trouble like it appears no one else was around and he was intentionally just taking the screenshots to be annoying so -1 on that
My whole purpose on this server is to have fun and make it fun for anyone else.

Ronathan

And its was also funny because he tried to accuse me of saying the N word. Which was kinda ridiculous because I told him right after that I've never said anything like that and someone else had said it earlier yesterday during an event.

+1 mingy, toxic, and even on downtime you cannot do these things. Also your whole purpose isnt to have fun its to follow the rules. Sorry buddy but no one cares about your feelings online.

Ronathan

+1 mingy, toxic, and even on downtime you cannot do these things. Also your whole purpose isnt to have fun its to follow the rules. Sorry buddy but no one cares about your feelings online.
Coming from you is not really gonna affect me but your opinion is your opinion mijo

+3, all experiences I had with you are bad. The rules are more relaxed during downtime, you can minge more. That doesn't mean that I should equip a devastator and use it because it's downtime.

Last edited:
+1 Was my apprentice that I trained up to lord. Once he hit lord, he became a mingy mess and never once thought to not minge. Sorry Ronathan but you had this coming.

Ronathan

so staff can blow stuff up and use a big lazer to damage mulptiple people when its dt? cause if so i dont think me using guns when dt is that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.