Ronnies Staff Application (Posting Because He Can't Get His Account To Work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Ronnie
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090
Your current rank: Padawan
Amount of Warns: None

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months):2 weeks
Current level within the server: 35

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (p.m - p.m.):= 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):= 7:00 am to 11/12:00 pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Gamers hub, Trio networks
Position(s): Co-owner, Head Admin
Time as position(s): 1 year
Brief overview of the position(s): I was the leader of all the staff in the past severs I worked in.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Ronnie], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):I think you should recruit me because in past severs, I was a great role model to all the staff and got promoted quiet a lot for my excellent performance.

Rightpop

I changed my mind, I thought it said lvl 235. Although you may have staff experience, you should get to know the people in the community better. I will have to give this a -1.

Last edited:

Pallox

VIP
-2 no clue who you are, very little effort in player interview, 2 weeks in the community and only level 35 means ur not that active

Reactions: Tyr

Treason

-1 I agree with Pallox, perhaps you should put more time in the server and get more known around the community before posting a staff application. Along with that I haven't seen you on and not a lot of details aside from you getting promoted which doesn't say a lot. Otherwise, best of luck man.

Level 35, definitely has not had enough time to really grasp the server, and comes across as power hungry. -1 for now, but maybe in a few weeks, I’d change my mind

• hahaa
Reactions: Tyr

PasReppas

lol -47 idk who you are and ur a low lvl... sorry bud, gotta get that grind and make urself known for the right reasons.

Vethar

VIP
I’m going to have to stay neutral.

You should keep on playing and get used to our community and rules more! I’m sure if you play a bit more and stay active you can become staff!

ZoZo

Denied. Have some more time on the server and meet some more people and really engage with the community. Hope to see you in teamspeak and in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.