Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ X]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]

QUESTIONNAIRE
1645496758133.png
What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The interesting thing for me has always the been the flushed fullness to the universe, the lore for all the background stories in how the planets and species co-exist on them. The star wars universe has created a rich cultural lore that most civilizations/species can be dove into to even their day to day activities and behaviors, its something I found interesting growing up seeing all the adventures that the key characters would go through.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Rowdi, was born on Tatooine to a outskirt community. He was orphaned at a young age after he received his insulated robes and moisture regulator due to a krayt dragon attack on their sand crawler tipping it over devastated in the sands. A smuggler came across Rowdi stumbling upon the sands playing with a droids arm, where the smuggler took him in and raised him. Rowdi learned many thing with the smuggler he called Tunes since he was mostly a modded human. Tune taught him how to live alone including being a merchant, stealth, repairing, modding, and maintaining pretty much anything worth a credit. He stayed with him for a better part of his childhood hopping from one planet to the next outrunning thugs, bandits, and even the local law enforcement. Rowdi came to respect Toon as a older brother figure till he was killed by a bounty hunter on a contract. Tune told Rowdi this:

"If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."

Rowdi all alone again managed to sell off all the possessions he and Tune owned, Rowdi invested all the credits he could accumulate till he was able to go home to Tatooine. There for a part of his life he opened up a shop and cantina, where he sold body mods, armor, weapons, droids, and really anything he could sell. He named the place Tune's Corner of his late brother. One night Rowdi after feeling victorious from scamming a decent profit off some bottom feeder in the sand of Tatooine was going home to newly repaired semi built sand crawler when a loud explosion was heard crackling the cold desert night, Rowdi ran back towards his shop where his building stood ablaze and shadowy figures were only visible for seconds before disappearing into the darkness of the sand. Rowdi was seen in despair with the flames reflecting as if dancing in front of his yellow jawa eyes. Rowdi promised himself that day he would make a Safe Place where traders and travelers could interact without fears from what lurks in the sands.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
Friends of mine who are jawas convinced me to apply since im always hanging around tat. Rowdi was a character I thought up that I felt would encourage trading and stimulate player economy. While simultaneously fitting well with my rp playstyle of just being a merchant. Ive always enjoyed background characters more than main characters, in rp i like to observe while contributing. For example any team survival games im always building, mmos sit trading all day, I loved runescape grand exchange. So when I thought of star wars universe and how rich of culture and trade, it reminded me of a global market on crack. So what better way to trade then being your neighborhood sands trader.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Rowdi's Main motivations are the core values that Tune taught him, over the years they have a changed to his own taste but his main characteristics would be anything for a profit, Honor among thieves, and community. I think those core principles are a key factory in what drives rough community especially one like Tatooine that seems to breed dishonor and harsh communities. Rowdi's Ultimate goal would be a utopia like the current day stock market where no one is cutting each others throat physically but metaphorically over trade.
1645496814943.png
CITIZEN

What makes your character more important than other citizens? (Why is it played by a player?)

Rowdi is a harsh character who comes off like a mean merchant but really craves community and a sense of belonging where he can share the wealth with people of the sands. His knowledge of trade, building, and organization to help the people on Tatooine. In rp sense he would bring roleplay of player ran quests/jobs for credits and marketing. He would also give another reason to visit Tat besides violence.

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?
Rowdi is a jawa he isnt the smartest small mastermind out there in the galaxy. He thinks he is though, which will create funny situations for player when he makes deals or trades, he doesnt really speak much other than hand gestures and the vocational jawaese. He usually will wear a luxury looking outfit for a jawa since the words of tunes stuck and he has deciphered them as risk everything and look like he is promoting the biggest trade campaign ever as if he sold snake oil in the west. One of his favorite audience captivator is the piano which Tunes loved. Rowdi intends to also bring players on adventures using his smuggling skills to accquire different merchandise or finishing a job.

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?

Rowdi the jawa has a ego for trading, he is ill tempered, and honestly scared of traveling from his safe place of where Tunes found him, but Rowdi holds the words Tunes last spoke to him and his most valuable belonging Tune's gave him which is a single a backpack specially made for Rowdi's size. With these Rowdi's starts from zero again in the Tatooine sands determined by a sense of realization from when his shop was enflamed to build towards his utopia bazaar dream goal so he can see more people like Tunes come and co-exist in a safe environment.

Forgive me my writing is not the best haha.
1645496916353.png

Last edited:

AXOSPride

+1

Rowdy is active and well liked, you can tell with this app that he put his time and effort in, with him making his own backstory in doing so. He will make a great jawa and I hope I can see him trading with both sides. :)

Lukir

VIP
Always been an active community member, everyone applying really makes me wanna join the club, sounds more fun then grey jedi at this point. Also damn I liked the story man good stuff
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.