Oni Gaming Co - Staff Manager
Mobsters Paradise - Senior Admin
Odyssey - Staff Manager
Synergy - Senior Admin
SGN Home of the original purge (Social Gamers Networks) - Co-Owner
Project Drex - Founder
MORE ETC.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
-I always play late nights in my time zone CST. There are not many ppl on during those times and since I'm free due to working nights. I thought I would apply and see how I can help out the community, contribute somehow to the community and I feel staff is the first step to being able to do that.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
-I feel over the years and years that I have played and done dev work for gmod including countless staffing for upper management for servers that I have picked up a few tools of the trade that work in my favor. Overall the experience from staffing doesn't even over qualify me id say my amount of playtime on single servers that I like and how much dedication Ill put into those servers does.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
- My primary focus would to be the community, im all for enforcing policies but we are to remain unbias and hold each party accountable. Players should be educated of the rules in an environment where they can still enjoy themselves free of mingy intent. As staff members it is a standard we must hold as a representation of the community and as a side objective keep our players enjoying their rp adventures and have fun doing it, in a smooth and seamless story. In a sense we are game support/customer service where each player should feel their situation was handled in a fair resolution that doesnt upset the balance of the changing world around them.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
- I choose reborn because it was one of the first JVS's that I played. I have met countless friends in the community and never have felt more welcomed into an environment where I could geek out over a fandom that I personally enjoy, as well still being able to have fun without getting sweaty. Reborn has always offered new takes on the JVS genre and overall cares about their playerbase's feedback.

***DISCLAIMER IM A HORRIBLE WRITER MASSIVE ADHD***
USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[X AKUMA ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X AKUMA ]

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+1
I've known Rowdy personally for a while, would make a great staff member.