Ruby's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vethar

VIP
“I do not have a microphone or voice for that matter, but from what the requirements and information tell me, that is not a required thing”

Just to clear up the whole no mic thing. Some people may of skipped over it.

+2 She knows the rules of the server and is more mature than some staff I have seen. But she would need training which is offered to all new staff members.

Spectre8105

As much as i'd like to throw the +2 i'm obligated to not due to my disagreement with the responses.
A huge part of being staff is taking toxicity and harassment and shutting down situations, sure you weren't staff during those comments, but what's stopping a player from coming back and throwing comments such as those. Sure we can argue that you can now just mute and gag them, but a bombardment of harassments are not uncommon while o
Excluding that situation, most rules on reborn do not have static consequences for breaking, most punishments are opinion-based and you seem to have said that only static punishments are what would make you a "Capable" staff member, while i'm sure this is just you under-mining yourself, it doesn't change the fact it was said. I do not doubt you can handle yourself as staff, but those are a few things I believe most people failed to point out about this app, i'm not here to call anyone out, so i'll end this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.