Saturday Event Incoming: The Golden Standard

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Hello everyone! This weekend I will be hosting a large event.

There will be two groups, those under level 100 or without gvip, and the normal people. It will be one raid run side by said, each side tailored to each group.

At the end, both groups meet up, work together and beat a boss. Then the rewards.

Standard rolls for normal group, but the other group will have those without gvip have a chance to roll gvip.

After rewards, there will be an option to fight a special boss fight, the mechanics of which will be told at the time, for a chance to win an Artifact from my own inventory (Gravestone)

Can't make it but want gvip? Post under here! If someone wants to, they can sponsor you and, if they make it through the raid, can win the gvip FOR you.

Any questions, concerns etc will be answered when I can. No exact time for Saturday yet (as I have a hectic schedule) but updates will come. Also any staff or GM's who wanna help, let me know and when the event is being set up, if you're around I'll message you.

Other than that, hope everyone has a great day!

Zaros

Alright so who is going to sponsor me? I've shown you don't need VIP for getting DC but not having force heal is getting out of hand now. Use sponsor code #zaros4gvip today, and save a Maul in need.

Boomer

VIP
Hello everyone! This weekend I will be hosting a large event.

There will be two groups, those under level 100 or without gvip, and the normal people. It will be one raid run side by said, each side tailored to each group.

At the end, both groups meet up, work together and beat a boss. Then the rewards.

Standard rolls for normal group, but the other group will have those without gvip have a chance to roll gvip.

After rewards, there will be an option to fight a special boss fight, the mechanics of which will be told at the time, for a chance to win an Artifact from my own inventory (Gravestone)

Can't make it but want gvip? Post under here! If someone wants to, they can sponsor you and, if they make it through the raid, can win the gvip FOR you.

Any questions, concerns etc will be answered when I can. No exact time for Saturday yet (as I have a hectic schedule) but updates will come. Also any staff or GM's who wanna help, let me know and when the event is being set up, if you're around I'll message you.

Other than that, hope everyone has a great day!
can you please make it at like before 6 pm because i might have to go to sleep during event if it lasts a long time and i hate how im in events and have to leave because its bedtime lol yes i still have a bedtime at my dads which i go to on the weekends dont make fun of me that i have a bed time its just how it is

edit: im central time btw

Kezech

I remember when this happened like a long time ago can’t believe you still doing this croc thank you for helping newer people on the server

IROCONIAN

Alright so who is going to sponsor me? I've shown you don't need VIP for getting DC but not having force heal is getting out of hand now. Use sponsor code #zaros4gvip today, and save a Maul in need.
I was named Grandmaster as a user. only one on the server to do so. I am doing my best to be there for Croc saturday night.

last time Croc and I did an event together the ENTIRE server participated thanks to Five, Luna and Croc

Last edited:

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Due to issues beyond my control, the event is being pushed back until Sunday. Unfortunately I won't be off work until around 5:30pm est, and with that being too close to council meetings I feel it would be better to postpone it. Sorry for any inconvenience.