Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:121003759
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - GMK Padawan Mairon
Server Playtime - 2 weeks
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3940
Warn Count - 0
Age - 22

FORCE USER
[X]

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I've grown up around Star Wars the entire story from Legends to Canon has always captured my attention. I have a particular interest in the occult groups that don't belong to Jedi or Sith. The Zeison Sha really captured my attention when I saw it as an option.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Mairon, After leaving the Sith falling him failing his Lord trials he began to feel a pull within himself he left Korriban for Tython to feel the void within his being. After joining TG under the guidance of Master Koom who help cleanse the hate out of his mind he became a Jedi Knight after long nights of training and study. Mairon got involved in an altercation that trigger his survival instincts and they told him to run back to the Sith. However, the teaching of his former master had become ingrained into his mind. He could no longer take a life without it being solely to keep him alive. This ended him back where he started in the beginning back to the Jedi Order even though he knew it wasn't his home.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Mairon was under strict supervision by the council and the high-ranking member of the Jedi order after he came back into the fold. He started where he left off before asking now Grandmaster Koom to be his master. This time around he would live within the Jedi archive to find a proper way out to live on his own. This is when he stumbled across the Zeison Sha even though it was only mentioned once within the entire archive he knew this was his way out.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Mairon survived a kill order given by Wrath Kai for disrespecting a DC member. Survival is his only motivation and the shelter the Zeison Sha can provide being hidden from both Republic and Empire is
what he needs. The only problem is finding where they reside within the galaxy that is the only problem...

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

See previous answers

What is your character’s goal within the Force?

Mairon goal is to simply survive within the galaxy teaching what he has learned throughout his journey. He doesn't seek power anymore nor does he want to be bound by the hypocrisy of the Jedi Order. He believes that we should be allowed to have emotions in order to establish connections with others. Mairon will work within the Zeison Sha to seek out individuals who seem lost within the force. Individuals that don't have hate within their hearts but people who view the Jedi Order as being flawed and rudimentary
What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?

Being a former Sith and Jedi his view has become expanded by both philosophies. He believes that the force is a tool for one's survival and that he shouldn't use his strength to hold power over others. He believes that the force is merely a tool that can be used to either construct or destroy depending on what is necessary for survival.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?

With his departure from the Sith and Jedi Order Mairon developed his own code to live by one that blends his teaching from both philosophies in order to survive. Mairon believes that following one code won't grant someone strength, but the formation of a code that you can truly put faith in is the way to live.

Emotions Will Lead To Peace
Passion Will Lead To Knowledge
Strength Will Lead To Harmony
Chaos Will Lead To Serenity
The Force Will Break My Chains

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.