ScaryLions Evaluation

Name: Scary
Date Joined As Staff: 12/1/18
Average Hours On Server: 70-80

Sup! I'm Scary and this is my evaluation. My job consists mainly of being on the server, watching over the staff team and making sure stuff gets done. I do a lot of item spawns and lvls and i'm always around in ts to help. Please feel free to evaluate me and be honest!

+1 the model staff member, excels at everything, and explains the rules to new players in friendly, and engaging ways instead of immediately going to punishments.

Okeas

VIP
+1 was a good staff member even when he was the Grand Consular (but he gave the council position to a spy)

IROCONIAN

+3 You do an excellent job as staff and you turned me around on something in a sit. This created an opportunity for me to get to know someone I may have never had the chance to without your council.

The only consistent gripe I have with staff is they are pretty complacent to the world they are staffing. We could create a better culture for accountability.

I see staff bhopping setting hp w/o adverts, combat meditate and that is annoying, but when new player see that it is almost always a gamebreaker.

Oat man

+1 from what I remember you where a great staff member and guy And it seems like that hasn't changed