Schnitzels warn appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN:STEAM_0:1:201802389

Staff Member who Warned: Luna

Warn reason: Scamming

What happened?: Alright so i found a pretty decent hiding spot on kashyyyk, and since money doesn't really matter to me i felt like doing a 10 min to find me get 100k blah blah. So i hid there for a while until Liam came and found me. As a joke, i in a jokingly manner said "get scammed" and moved away like 10 meters from where i was. Then liam, not being able to tell that i was joking, started going off in chat about how he had been scammed and then kice called for me to be killed. Once again i typed in OOC chat "get scammed" and then proceded to jump down on the ground. When i was on the ground i started to type the money drop command for liam but then he jumps down and starts trying to kill me while telling me it was a scam. I just backed away from him tellling him constantly that it was a joke but now that you're tying to kill me im not giving you shit. Things went on like that for about 5 min until someone killed liam (not me). Then i was pulled in to a staff sit by luna and at that point i was pretty pissed. We talked here and there until luna gave me the choice to either take the warn and walk away, or give him the money and not get warned. So i just gave him the money and thought he'd be happy. But no, instead he started going on about how i should get warned to learn my lesson. He started bringing superadmins in until he finally talked to shepard about it. Liam told me shep said to warn me, but then i talked to shep about it. Didnt really get a straight answer but i took it at the time as just a verbal since he told me "dont make jokes about shit thats gunna get you in trouble. ya big baboon". Only to later found that i was warned for it.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: The way i said "get scammed" in voice was with a jokinly accent and in a jokingly way. But ofc for some it may be hard to tell so i later said it in OOC wich by that point anyone should be able to undertand that it was a joke. Liam recived his 100k. And yes i can admit that not giving him the money at first was kinda dumb, but still it's hard to finish a text sentence when someone is chopping away at you with their saber. I have never in my time playing on reborn ever scammed anyone in any way and theres no reason for why i would ever do it, it was all a joke gone too far

Any sort of proof(photo,video): [G-VIP](OOC) Gray Oldman Schnitzel: get scammed. Was gonna take screenshots of it all but didnt think anything would've happend

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
So I guess I gotta do like a reply thing to this, so I go a staff call from Liam saying "Schnitzel is scamming" I went over he said that schnitzel refused to pay the money so I brought schnitzel, I told schnitzel "pay the money or get a warn" and he payed the money I tab for like 2 seconds and Liam is saying that he should be warned because it's on his record and he'll do it again I told him, it was unfair he payed the money that's enough but he got Shepard so I waited and a staff I don't remember who, said "Warn him" so I warned him, and told schnitzel that he is getting warned, and returned him, that's my story idk about Liam tho

Last edited:
So I guess I gotta do like a reply thing to this, so I go a staff call from Liam saying "Schnitzel is scamming" I went over he said that schnitzel refused to pay the money so I brought schnitzel, I told schnitzel "pay the money or get a warn" and he payed the money I tab for like 2 seconds and Liam is saying that he should be warned because it's on his record and he'll do it again I told him, it was unfair he payed the money that's enough but he got Shepard so I waited and a staff I don't remember who, said "Warn him" so I warned him, and told schnitzel that he is getting warned, and returned him, that's my story idk about Liam tho

EDIT: I don't think Schnitzel should be warned for this, btw
It wasn't any of your fault since with only got told by higher ups

Status
Not open for further replies.