Steam Name - Scopes

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:104466972

Discord ID - scpscopes

Ingame Name(s) - BI INQT Voice's App Seethe

Server Playtime - 1W 3D 20M

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 20,000 Hours

Warn Count - None.

Age - 19

Recent In-Character Positions - Lord Cope (Dead) Apprentice Seethe (Alive)

QUESTIONNAIRE
Combat Priority Group members are selected to guide the balance of the server for all other players.
Answer these questions as best you can to ensure that you are capable of being entrusted with this.

Why do you want to join the Combat Priority Group? : I wish to Combat Priority Group due to the fact that I believe that I would be great at managing and suggesting changes for overall combat in this server. Whether it be Force or saber everything has to be balanced and not unfair or overpowered. I believe that I will be able to handle it and work with fellow mates on what should be balanced if any suggestions come up. I also just overall want to help the server more as I am already a Trial Moderator and assisting within the Staff Team.

Do you think your combat experience should be weighted heavier than others? If so, why? Yes, the reason I say this as I have played JvS Reborn in 2022. I believe the combat and force powers have changed ever since and I believe that I would be great at it. So far right now I am a full strength pike build however I believe if anything needs to be changed I can test from other hilts I have and I'll be able to assist with the Priority group to work on balancing things out.

What balance changes do you think should currently be made? : I believe the Agility & Mind personal holocron are quite strong at the moment. Agility has been nerfed in the past from what i've heard but mind holocron I saw yesterday a person force slammed me 3 times in a row which did a lot of damage and also just overall was annoying to fight. I believe that a nerf should be pushed soon to ease things out and be fully balanced for force users and saber users.