Steam Name: Scopes

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:104466972

Ingame Name(s) - Knight Scopes | Lord Cope

Server Playtime - 1w 1d 8h 30m

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 19,826 hours.

Warn Count - None

Age - 19

Relevant Experience

Servers - Civil Networks SCP-RP | Project Gladiator | Reborn Gaming JvS (2022)

Positions - Admin in Civil Networks SCP-RP. Senior Admin in Project Gladiator SCP-RP. Reborn JVS (2022) - Moderator

Responsibilities - Admin in CN had to oversee the staff team and make sure they are all following protocols. They also make sure the server health is okay and nobody is causing issues. Senior Admin within Project Gladiator had the same thing but had more powers and would manage the players and staff team as well with leadership. Reborn I was a mod and would have to usually enforce rules and make sure that players are not breaking rules whether that would be missions or raids.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? : I believe I should be supported within the staff team as I am mature and know what I am doing. I have not broken any rules nor have caused any issues with the playerbase here. I enjoy the community here a lot and I believe that I would be welcome with warm arms. I have a good past and have not pissed any players off except a few jokes here and there but it's all in a fun matter.

What makes you more qualified than other players? : I believe I am the most qualified as I am mature and I know what I am doing. I follow the rules and I will be fair yet stern in certain situations. I don't show any biasness regarding anyone and make sure that everyone is being nice to each other with no toxicity involved. I believe I am also mostly qualified due to my dedication and activity within the server. I've been playing everyday and been speaking to people within the server and most think I should go for a staff team as well some members of staff say I should.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? : Primary focus within enforcing guidelines is make sure that you have the right evidence before punishing a player. You always want to look into both stories, logs, videos and etc. Then next when you DO have the right evidence do you want to give the player a verbal if it was accidental or they were honest or are they being toxic and rude? It depends on the circumstances and also the staff guidelines could say it as well. If they were accidental I would issue a verbal tell them not to do it again and then move on. But if they are overall have no care and show no remorse of their attitude then they will be issued a warning depending how severe a situation is whether it be RDM or FailRP.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? : I chose this community due to the fact that i've always loved Starwars. (I know i'm a nerd.) But also Reborn is a community that I played before and got High Council and was a Moderator back then. I'm back now and i've always wanted to climb up the ranks and show that I can prove myself and be dedicated with this community. I also just overall want to help the higher ups with their work and show dedication within the server.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT

By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.

[Scopes]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I,
[Scopes], have permission from [Ronnie] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

[Scopes]

Edit - Updated Servers I have staff on before.

Second Edit - Updated Time & Ranks in-game.

Last edited:

Ako

Senior Moderator
+3 I think we can do to scoope out some new team members. bad pun someone strip my ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.