Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:511114354
CC Model ID: models/dwdarksouls/models/darkwraith.mdl
CC Name: Dark Wraith
Current names/ranks on server: Mace Master Seakbaa KlaXX, Sith Lord Seek Kjero
Level: 99 when editing this but still going up
Number of warns (active/total): 1
Time on Server (approx): 2 years on and off

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
They are the balance in between the force for they are both dark and light they what is needed to keep the balance no matter if it dark side related or light side related. Their goals are to hold the balance of the force between the light and dark to ensure that one side never gets to powerful, and their second goal is to make a deeper understanding of the force as whole since they are not tied to either light side or dark side of the force.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a gray jedi would be to keep the balance of the force and to ensure it stays balanced. My second goal would be to make a greater connection to the force and try my best to gather a deeper understanding of the force and it's powers that it grants us.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I don't feel as though i should be allowed to be a gray but i feel as though i want to try out a new view on the server as a whole, because out of all the time i have played on the server i have never once played as a gray. I want to try it out since i have played and understood the sith on the server and played as the jedi and even almost got a council and i even once tried to play as EE but i couldn't get into it.

Last edited:

Arc

neutral, understand you just got back but a little more effort on the app and i would +1

Status
Not open for further replies.