Ingame Name(s) - RT COL James Onerous, STU HCB Cullen, OST LA APP Scorpios
Server Playtime - 4d 12hr
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 630hr
Warn Count - 0
Age - 22

Relevant Experience
Servers - Sapphire JvS Admin

Positions - Admin

Responsibilities - Oversee and Manage playerbase below the staff managers, enforce server rules and assist new moderators in their duties. Help players get set up with WLs and other essentials.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I have no real reason as to why I should be supported by the community. I don't really see one. I'm nothing special, just looking to lend a hand where I can because I care about the community and server. (Y'all my boys fr)

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I'm not one to put myself over others in situations like this. It isn't a competition, and I'm sure there are people much more qualified than I am. I am just looking to help, as I said previously.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
I aim to be fair, and respectful, and ensure that any involved parties are satisfied with the outcome of my intervention. (Depending on the situation)

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I care for the community, as I feel all staff members should, and want to work to ensure it continues to grow and thrive in the future. I make a terrible gamemaster as I cannot build, so operating as a staff member is my only real option if I want to lend a hand. I apologize if my answers are short and seem like minimum effort on my part, I simply do not want to force out long-winded answers when they are unnecessary. I am only speaking what is on my mind when prompted with these questions.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [SenorSapsss], have permission from [Geico] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X]

Ako

Senior Moderator
+0
Personally I would like to see you as a Mod first before considering a higher position of staff. Keeping my personal Bias out of this and giving a neutral response.

Status
Not open for further replies.