Shade/Mouse Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

bro i understand certain people have certain problems but this shit comes up every fucking day in life.
Thats like saying im allowed to constantly shoot people irl and just blame it on depression. no, that shit doesnt just slide.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Pallox | STEAM_0:0:156032303

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Shade Tano/Mouse | STEAM_0:1:100567630

Reason: ARDM/RDM

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: Jedi Knight Reus Jotta has additional video proof of ARDM/RDM from what he told me.
also hard pk me then perma bam me

Spectre8105

I will say this in Shade's defense, toxicity is thrown to him as much as he dishes it out, but only he gets punished in most situations. I believe that's a staff and player problem, but I won't go into details.

dont wanna be an ass. But you get shit on is for a reason. You're pretty fucking toxic tbh. Being sad isnt an excuse to do dumb shit

At the risk of getting flamed for this call im gonna say what i think. He was an EE on Tython even if its downtime were not allied with the EE so he can be considered hostile. Granted that is technically solo raiding but it seems to me everyone is trying to witch hunt shade. Giving this warn would be number 30 resulting in a perma ban which is literally forever and i feel for something minor like what was done in the video id rather the final straw not be him firing a lightning strike at someone and having everyone jump him on the forums because hes not very liked in the server because @spectre is right people flame shade just as hard as he gives it. That being said IRL problems should be handled IRL and not in the server. Its a game we all play and the rules are in place so everyone has fun and no one person abuses it. its a bad excuse and all around a shitty thing to try and use as an out. That being said this is minor in my eyes and will not result in the Perma ban this is closed. If you wish to avoid something like this in the future id recommend that you no longer take out your irl anger by breaking server rules. You WILL be banned permanently on your next warn keep that in mind before you do anything like this again. Locked

Dwayne

VIP
+1 shade is cancer in a bottle
Despite irl stuff doesnt warrant you to be cancer and ruin other peoples experiences and youve been like this for a long time honestly im suprised youre not permad yet but besides the point +1
+1 shade is toxic af
+1 cancer = shade
+1 this dude literally made a warn appeal bc he had 28 warns and goes and breaks another rule shortly after. this dude is toxic af and needs to get actual punishment

My confusion comes from the community members who go and flame him in the post, then complain Shade flames them, toxicity goes two ways.

Atlas

VIP
My confusion comes from the community members who go and flame him in the post, then complain Shade flames them, toxicity goes two ways.
Wait what? I’m just pointing out the facts. I’ve never had an interaction with shade, but he literally made a warn appeal not long before this report and then goes and breaks another rule. Wouldn’t you say someone like that deserves to be punished because they don’t learn from their mistakes? Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.