Shade Tano ban appeal #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Master Shade Tano
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff: Benjamin
Reason for Ban: 30 warns
Ban Time: perma
What did you do?: not listening to staff for being a salty boy
Why you should be unbanned: Ok I’m going to keep this simple. I’m not going to make another apology begging making me look like a lil bitch, but this is what I’m going to say. I want to be unbanned simple as that. I low key miss the server and I want to play on it again. that’s all, hope you can respect that. I spent some of my money on the server and spent 2000 hours on this server. It kinda hurts not playing on it. I’m so use to opening gmod then click reborn but it says I’m permanently banned. I just want that feel again.

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Dxon

VIP
+1 he may have 30 warns but I would be upset and really regret my actions if I was perm banned from reborn, I for one love the server even tho sometimes it gets aids and a half. Just if you do get unbanned stop being an idiot, respect staff and LISTEN to them. If you have a problem then report them on the forums simple as that

+2 Dedicated little boy also I want to clear this up if the SA's read this, this is not the Shade that is starting his own server that is a completely different Shade just because I have heard you guys get them mixed up.

Last edited:
Changing my vote to a -1, RDE would use this to try and get unbanned, and you have 30 warns. Permanent means permanent, even if 4.0 is out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.