Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T mod
Total time with the community (months): since first day
Current level within the server: 240

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3:00pm - 10:00pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10:00 am - 10:00pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): stentorian countless others that I can’t remember because it was years ago
Position(s): admin and super admin
Time as position(s): longest 2 years
Brief overview of the position(s): the longest server I’ve been staff on is stentorian I’m still staff I’ve been admin for a long time
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.
I have really good experience being staff I’m not bias at all and I’m always calm with both sides regardless if one is wrong i know all of the commands and I’m very expirence when it comes to tuff sits.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [ Shade McKibbin], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): You should support my staff app, “why your toxic etc...” I am very mature when it come to a big roll as staff. I’m very good at staff and I’m very good at what I do. I’m probably the best staff member you will ever have. I’m so good at staff you have no idea. Now this is going to get some bad rep but understand I’m very mature as a staff member. P.s. I understand I have 30 warns, but I know the rules better than anyone because I’ve been through the sits and I nit picked everything every possible outcome of a rule broken.

Last edited:
-1, to many warns, little effort, who are you?

---EDIT--

Didn't realize it was Shade Tano. My answer remains the same with the -1, but ik who you are.

Last edited:
You are a pretty chill dude but the amount of issues you have caused on the server is just absolutely insane. I would honestly say wait a bit more longer before posting an application to show the community you have turned a new leaf if you know where I am getting at. Also there is little to no effort within this application.

IROCONIAN

+3 during your ban you probably played on the server more in your head than i did in game

you have changed and I see you building relationships. You should get in ts and talk to staff about their concerns. 30 warns is a big ooof for STAFF. thoughtthey mighthave 10 or 15 warns it is all memes they give each other.

30 legit warns mod is kind of like having an admin with vac ban. doesnt look good but it can be done.

you didnt really say WHY you want to be staff

Pallox

VIP
-1 30 warns is a shit ton, also you have said yourself you struggle with IRL stuff that affects how you play and act, if I were in a sit with you I wouldn’t wanna just get put on blast because of something that I had no control over. Take some time after your perma-ban to readjust to the rules / get a better reputation within the community as a whole. Good luck tho

Status
Not open for further replies.