Steam Name - Shae Bor
Steam ID - STEAM_1:1:122879993
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Emperor’s Wrath Titus, Padawan Shae Bor
Server Playtime - 2w, 0d, 5hr
Garry’s Mod Playtime -4.3k Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION

Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY

[ ]

Requires VIP

FORCE USER

[ ]

Requires VIP

CITIZEN

[ ]

Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER

[ x]

Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE

Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

Any character with proper development, especially when it applies to other characters and their individual development. The stories of cross interaction, bridging stories/genres together. Stories of emergence(like the Sith returning from the unknown regions to reclaim Korriban) or Vitiate’s reemergence as Valkorion. Anything to do with Mandalorians. Period.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Vaylin, Princess of the Eternal Empire, daughter of the royal family and Emperor of Zakuul. As the daughter of Valkorion, Vaylin had immense power, but due to her lack of control Valkorion locked her away on the planet Nathema for fear of her power. During her time in the asylum on Nathema, Vaylin was tortured in many different aspects. After being subjected to this, she was left crazed, unempathetic, and a sadist. Her mother Senya, who she hated after, tried to free her from Nathema but was stopped by her father, who was the real reason for all her pain. Unbeknownst to everyone else, Valkorion had subjected her to mental conditioning causing for such a reaction. Vaylin was able to return to the Empire eventually as a result of the conditioning, where she eventually supported her brother Arcann’s claim to the throne after he killed their father. Under Arcann she attained the title of High Justice. Her hatred for her mother grew when she learned that she was assisting the same people who freed the Outlander(the person that Arcann framed for the death of Valkorion). She revealed to her mother later that it was Arcann who had killed his twin brother Thexan to cause further turmoil for her mother. Soon after Vaylin had revealed the location of her brother Arcann to the alliance(the main enemy of the Eternal Empire at this point) in a bid to draw her mother out to face her one on one. Just as she was about to strike her mother down, Arcann intervened, as to which both her mother and brother fled together. Upon her return to the Eternal Throne, SCORPIO who had claimed the throne in their absence, offered it to Vaylin, thus making her the Eternal Empress. The goal of her reign was to be a successful hunt of her family. Just as she was about to kill the Outlander, the spiritual remains of Valkorion activated her conditioning, the first time she was made aware of it. Eventually she was able to reclaim control of the Eternal Fleet, leading to her brother joining forces with the Outlander as their mother had, to take her down. She went to Nathema to break her mental conditioning, which was a successful endeavor. Vaylin led an assault on Odessen against the Outlander, as to which she was killed, leading to Valkorion taking over Vaylin. Valkorion as well as the enslaved Vaylin began to attack the Outlander, until the Outlander used Dramath’s holocron, freeing Vaylin of Valkorion’s control. She joined forces with the rest of her family, to finally defeat the Immortal Emperor.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Vaylin is a crazy, powerful and unpredictable person. Her starkness is borderline amusing as it makes for a great, strong character. She is able to overcome the most powerful person in the universe, her father, and free herself from the shackles he placed upon her at such a young age.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

For the majority of her story, it is power. At first to gain power within the Empire, then it is to usurp her brother and take the throne for herself. However as we reach the end of her story, it is unclear as she only arises to help vanquish her father. So I guess ultimately her main motivations are to be freed of her chains, much like the Sith code.

LORE CHARACTER

What is your connection to this character?

Vaylin’s character and persona are very similar to the character I portray in the server. My character of Emperor’s Wrath Rhikam, also known as Darth Titus, has a very similar character outline to Vaylin. Both seek more power, but have some level of ultimate loyalty, as both in the end and beginning she is attached to her family. Originally fighting for her brother and father, then fighting to free her family from the shackles of her father.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?

I talked more about her indepth history in a summation form above, but she is the definition of pure strength. Even from a young age she had her power locked away from her as she was seen as a threat to the most powerful entity in the universe, her father Valkorion/Vitiate. Eventually her chains are broken, as are all powerful beings when she frees herself and her family from the grasp of her father.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

Obviously the Reborn timeline has the full family in operation at their peak strength as we have Thexan, Arcann, Senya and Vaylin all fighting alongside Valkorion. When looking at Star Wars lore, these characters reach their peak power when some of the other characters are removed from the story. Vaylin will be her crazy, unempathetic self, quenching her sadistic thirst by demolishing her father’s adversaries and bringing them to their knees. Ideally she could fill some sort of High Justice role under her father, despite only achieving it after Arcann gained the throne. As Arcann and Thexan will lead the forces into battle, operating in massive military theaters, she will be her fathers ultimate swiss army knife, essentially playing a role similar to an Emperor’s Hand.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?

The persona that is required of Vaylin in RP is what I carry out on a daily basis as the Emperor’s Wrath. I am an extremely active player on the server, who has a lot of experience in High Command positions throughout the history of Reborn. I am well versed in the history of both my character I am applying for, and the characters around me. Ultimately my experience on the server and these types of characters/positions is what makes me the perfect fit for Vaylin.

+2 As much as I would love to see Rhikam as Senya and also the fact that I am also applying for the same position I can not deny the fact that he would make an excellent Vaylin and thus becoming a great addition to the Royal Family Also his RP is on point. The dude already portrays an excellent Emperors Wraith and those "Wraith" aspects could be easily translated in Vaylin herself.

Good Luck on your application and hope you get at least one of the role you applied for.

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
+2, After talking with Rhikam he seems to genuinely care about the faction and has great intentions. On top of this I believe he could RP the selected character extremely well.

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
After review and deliberations with the current Royal Family, it has been decided that Shae is the most fit applicant for the position of Vaylin. This takes into account ability to roleplay, stated character motivations (along with the rest of their application), and perceived ability to perform in their role as truthfully to the character as possible.

Application ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.