Not open for further replies.

Shippy

Steam name:[SS]Acesflare
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:140675368
Ingame name(s): TL Master Shippy Flare
Current play time: idk anymore been playing since 2.0
Time in Garry’s Mod:4442
Amount of warns:3but all are very inactive

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: yes!
Server(s):Reborn gaming
Time as position:was a T GM and left because felt like I was being lied to.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) yes I do because I used to be a gamemaster on this server

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Yes I feel i have enough knowledge of the Star wars Lore and I believe that I could make a Storyline that could still make sense/ or tie in with the Star wars lore and sometime I believe I might wanna make my own lore for the players to experince through out my time as gamemaster.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times? 5 times
[x ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):As a gamemaster I desire to be able to come back and be able to help other gamemaster s more in events and I would like to create a certain story that I wasn't able to do in my past time as a gamemaster due to much of me having to be busy helping my mom and my grandma always bothering me. so I want to make a Story that the players will get a strong feeling for and a companion in the raids and missions to build up one story and once I believe it has done so much I would want to end the story in this big Raid that they would have to go through and do multiple puzzles and honestly make the server and the events more fun I also desire to have the choice of what Event I should make and I would want the Raid to be fair and fun for everyone else.My main goal is to help other gamemasters and make other events to make sure that the players aren't bored all that day and I can agree that we should wait till later after a event was done to make sure that players have the chance to make their own story fly by through rp.

Plan an event (story based or building based):The players will be in this room with a ship I would then tell them that they had been dragged in by Some weird ship that has mandalorians and a civilian inside of I would then proceed by saying that their mission is to Escape the ship at all costs after that I would say no VIP force healing and no meditating/Channel hatred and no devastators if they are a faction leader After that I would say good luck then leave to go set up the first room of NPCS I would set the NPCS health to 20000 HP or based on the Player Count during my raid then I would no clide the door and when they enter the room it will be this hallway that leads to another room and then I would continue that until they get to the stairs were they have the choice to go back and enter a door (which i will hide until they get to that certain point) and they could either go Save a civilian that could be helpful or leave the civilian to die and if they choose to help the civilian they will enter this room that has a code and they will need to find all the codes which will be in these little rooms and in one of these rooms will have 1 mandalorian Officer and then the other room is gonna be the same and then the last will be a secret sith that is stuck and is faking to be a civilian and when they let him out he will ask for a saber and if they give it to him then he will start attacking and once he is dead he will drop this one code that he smuggled from a officer then after they get the code and put it in they will enter the room and fight all the NPCs then secure the Civilian after that they will head upstairs to the bridges and if they chose not to save the civilian then they just go upstairs. so once they enter upstairs there will be a mandalorian commander sitting in this chair that has a carpet walking towards him and when they walk towards them he will give them a choice to either join him or die and if they choose to join him the Story will stop for another raid to be done and if they choose not to join him then he will activate the ship to self destruct so then he would go ahead and attack them and once he is dead they will have to get the civilian (if they chose to save him) and they would find out that he is a pilot and knows how to turn off the weapon that pulled them in and it would be faster and easier because the progress would be fast and if they didn't get the civilian they would have to do it themselves which would take a longer time for the percentage to go up and after they are done they will have to race the clock to get back to the starting room and escape the ship as it blows up.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Shippy], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I believe you should support my application because I want to be able to do the things I couldn't do before like missions,minigames so I want to be able to do more of that instead of constantly building raids and I want to be able to make a bond connection with the server through my events and I just want to see people be happy and see them having fun and working together during those type of events I just listed and I believe If I was given a chance that I could change and Be able to show you that I could actually do stuff then what I haven't done before.There is Something I have dreamed of since joining the server back in 2.0 and It was to be able to become a staff/ or gamemaster in this server and grow with it spreading happiness within the server itself.By picking me to become a gamemaster I promise I won't fail this time and I will succeed as a gamemaster.

Last edited:

Dunkin

VIP
I haven't had an interaction with you, but you age is on the younger end and most of us players know the maturity of younger kids. Application is a meh. From what others say your activity is a meh. I would also recommend not to repeat the question in your answer to get the word count up. I would fix the spelling issues. Lastly I would try and get a story new to the server not another copy and paste event.

Papi

VIP
neutral i haven't had enough experiences with you to have a good perception of how you handle things but i remember seeing you not getting your way and kind of throwing a tantrum on tython when I was on my Grey

P

Pallox

+1 I mean this is a little bias but he wasn’t the worst GM before

Spectre8105

Denied (Basically), Age requirement for Gamemasters is 14, apply when you reach the age, it'll give you time to become more known within the community. Should you have reached the age requirement I would have +1'd, active and a bit of minging never killed anyone. I hear you've been toxic, so just fix your attitude a bit, I personallty have never had any problems with you, a lil bit of shit talking isn't very harmful.

Shippy

Denied (Basically), Age requirement for Gamemasters is 14, apply when you reach the age, it'll give you time to become more known within the community. Should you have reached the age requirement I would have +1'd, active and a bit of minging never killed anyone. I hear you've been toxic, so just fix your attitude a bit, I personallty have never had any problems with you, a lil bit of shit talking isn't very harmful.
I have been gamemaster on this server though and plus im about to turn 14 this month

Status
Not open for further replies.