Your current rank:premium-vip
Amount of Warns:1 all very inactive

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:T-Mod
Total time with the community (months):since 2.0
Current level within the server:237

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):3:40pm-10:00pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):10:00am-whenever i get off maybe like midnight

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):Reborn
position(s):Gamemaster,Mod
Time as position(s):1 month,2 months
Brief overview of the position(s):I built a lot of raids for the community and did a little bit of Mini games for people.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Shippy, have permission from [Zozo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): My application should be supported because I want to be able to come back into to the staff team and be more helpful then I ever was back then and now im looking towards Fully improving and help others on the server and honestly I want to do this job again because it was the funnest thing I could do from doing whitelists and taking sits and im hoping that im allowed back into the staff team again to excel above others this time and I believe that im more Hardworking,and willing to be commited into being in the staff team and to be able to get on everyday and help out more then others and lastly I believe that im more kind towards people and if I am it is mostly as a joke to mess with them but I can also be fair meaning I am always Reviewing each side of storys to figure out the outcome.

I really like this server and I would take stuff out of my own time just to play on it and build raids and minigames for the server when i was gamemaster but now i still take stuff out my own time but I just hop on not being able to do nothing for the server, so that's why I want to become Staff and hopefully Be accepted so I can help out Everyone who needs help within the server and the community as a whole. Im looking towards helping to make the Server a More Friendly Community and if you think I dont deserve to get staff I will Strive to reach that requirement and standard but I am looking towards becoming a Staff Member of the Reborn Community.

Caitlyn

+2 We need active staff and I dont remember you doing anything bad when you were mod.

I don't get why people are penalized for leaving nowadays. People are given back their staff ranks without application. He applied so I think he deserves a chance.

Shippycool

+2 We need active staff and I dont remember you doing anything bad when you were mod.

I don't get why people are penalized for leaving nowadays. People are given back their staff ranks without application. He applied so I think he deserves a chance.
exactly people can just come back in like 6 months and get admin back or something