Sick Reborn Content

Oat man

The event was supposed to be very hard yes and it was a little unfair but it's a event where you can get a CC

You wearnt suspose to stray from your group. and I caught you running from the event like 4 times leaving you to run with like 50 hp.
Also this event has been run 3 times now I think and no winners. I've been in it every time and its not suppose to be easy.

Ventum

I think you have forgotten what the purpose of an Event is. An event isn't made to piss off the people you are hosting it for. Cause in turn if you are doing that you are just damaging yourself and your reputation as a Gamemaster. An event is made to entertain players and keep them sated until the next one. Players satisfaction always comes first over what you think is a good event. It's plainly obvious no one was satisfied with the recent Dread Master events besides the people hosting them, and for good reason too. They were stupidly hard and annoying to even get through. Think about it. You commit your 1-3 hours to an event that is supposed to be immersive and keeps you on your toes with the difficulty and having it to where you work with the people in the event as teammates to complete it. Throughout the ENTIRE Dread Master event in the Teamspeak and In-Game all there was literal chaos. Those 1-3 hours have now been wasted and you are left pretty salty. All with the Gamemaster giving you reasons that they feel are valid in their own right.

Think of it as a normal video game on hard difficulty. While you may have trouble with it the first couple of times you run through a specific level, you are always meet with the familiar "Game Over" screen, you get mad but you know you can just respawn and try again. Now for the Dread Master event, amplify the hardest difficulty of any game you have played by 5 and blindfold yourself, oh and with no respawns. That is the Dread Master event in a nutshell.

Though there is really nothing to do at this point, people make their points and their statements but in the end, the event is over and is in the past, the best thing to do is just move on and look forward to the next big event that someone may host. But nonetheless, and I will say this every time,
Players come first. Always.

Shepard

Founder
Remember at the start when i said 3 times if you run around solo and get cought by a dread master you are gunna get choked to death.

Lukir

VIP
honestly i just wanted to make a funny video holy shit you guys really put a lot of effort into this thread lmao

Lukir

VIP
I think you have forgotten what the purpose of an Event is. An event isn't made to piss off the people you are hosting it for. Cause in turn if you are doing that you are just damaging yourself and your reputation as a Gamemaster. An event is made to entertain players and keep them sated until the next one. Players satisfaction always comes first over what you think is a good event. It's plainly obvious no one was satisfied with the recent Dread Master events besides the people hosting them, and for good reason too. They were stupidly hard and annoying to even get through. Think about it. You commit your 1-3 hours to an event that is supposed to be immersive and keeps you on your toes with the difficulty and having it to where you work with the people in the event as teammates to complete it. Throughout the ENTIRE Dread Master event in the Teamspeak and In-Game all there was literal chaos. Those 1-3 hours have now been wasted and you are left pretty salty. All with the Gamemaster giving you reasons that they feel are valid in their own right.

Think of it as a normal video game on hard difficulty. While you may have trouble with it the first couple of times you run through a specific level, you are always meet with the familiar "Game Over" screen, you get mad but you know you can just respawn and try again. Now for the Dread Master event, amplify the hardest difficulty of any game you have played by 5 and blindfold yourself, oh and with no respawns. That is the Dread Master event in a nutshell.

Though there is really nothing to do at this point, people make their points and their statements but in the end, the event is over and is in the past, the best thing to do is just move on and look forward to the next big event that someone may host. But nonetheless, and I will say this every time,
Players come first. Always.
JESUS CHRIST