Sickman admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahri Tard

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: AW SQ NP Fahtundgae/Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: PGT Darth Sickman Bor

Reason: He is consistently pulling me into sits and teleporting to me during events and stuff purposefully mispronouncing my name and forcing me to change it. When I tell him the correct pronunciation he threatens to warn me, or he gives me a warn and tells me its fail RP. I dont see how Ahri Tard (Uh-Rye Tear-D) is fail RP but SICKMAN isn't. I dont remember a SICKMAN in Star Wars

Proof(Highly recommended): [Moderator](OOC) PGT Darth Sickman Bor: Your name, when pronounced, was literally "a retard"
[Moderator](OOC) PGT Darth Sickman Bor: 1. Your name is always failrp or some mingy shit 2. In no way is that manipulating you into doing what I want you to

Additional Info if there is any: I was targeted by him after I was RDM'd by a friend and made a report, he considered the report to be false even though it was IN THE LOGS which he said he checked, and then he made me change my name out of spite. And continued to harass me afterwards

-1 You were minging all day yesterday, stop playing dumb with your name. You know what you did with your name. So what if his name is sickman? It's not trying to get around rules. The way you say that "Ahri Tard" isnt FailRP just tells me that you don't really care about this report. You are simply minging and trying to bring other people down with you. Not to mention the only time I actually saw you ingame and not you in ooc, you were just screaming at people and being extremely rude and insulting. I know Sickman/Cruen, and hes a good guy. I doubt he did anything in the sit other than tell you to change your name and maybe lecture you about how your name is FailRP

Cruen

Alright let's get down to it. First things first the reason I am constantly asking you to change your name is because just about every single time that I see it, it is always something that, when first seen makes or read aloud looks/sounds like something completely FailRP ex. Ahri Tard (A retard) or Fatundghae (Fat and Gay). Now I believe that if this was done only once as a joke and you removed it and followed my instructions the first time I told you to change it to something non offensive or more Rp friendly it would be completely fine and I would have left you alone, done and done, but after I told you the first time you changed it to something else that was blatantly FailRP or just kept the name as is until I finally convinced you to change it. Even with that this could be given as a first time offense and let be, but last night (at the time of this post) you called a sit asking for help because you were being RDM'd, what happened in this sit is that I checked logs, interrogated several players, and then checked logs again (to be sure.) The result of that investigation was that 1. The people you claimed were RDMing you and you wanted to be harshly dealt with were your friends you were messing around with in a discord, one of your friends in this discord invited me so I could see he was telling the truth and that I would have proof, and to dodge that as soon as I joined the call you left immediately to try and hide from me, I then left the call, you rejoined, and I did a few seconds later, and you immediately left again. All of that just to avoid a claim that you were in the discord. 2. You lied about what happened, the logs showed that you were just about always the first person to hit, and it showed several cases of you killing the others repeatedly for what I can only assume was XP farming on your friends. And just to reiterate, I did not warn you because of how your name is actually pronounced, but because of how it looks and sounds on first glance. Almost every name you have used has been immediately failrp when looked at and that was the purpose of my warn. I can not count the amount of times I have told you to change your name to something RP friendly, in the (roughly) 12 hour time span I have known you. Also during these sits you have been rude, difficult to work with, and only once really cooperated with me, and even then it was a rough compromise. I wanted to hold off on warning you in both of these occasions, but it seems to me that there is no point since you are seemingly determined to be a pain in the side of the staff of this server. I have also heard (not 100% sure) that Arata has dealt with you before in regards to staff issues and if this is true I would guess that Arata would have some of the same complaints as I do.

Ok so I just saw that you changed your name again, checked what it was and you had changed your name to Ligma. Just some more justification for my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.