Sith is going to die if this shit continues.

Spectre8105

Harmony as Sith = Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women.
their themselves

Bro, she ain't the first Empress

Edit: Also, Moxxi didn't exiled all of our bitchasses for Safety Reasons #Unfactionban but let him OT

Dunkin

VIP
Yes I will kill myself if he is unfraction leader banned
KK, I have an issue with that. I am going to be flat out. When you were with Sith you were fucking cancer and were on an obvious power grind. You let your emotions get the best of you and keep coming back. I personally exiled you twice for being fucking annoying. Not only has Sith given you many chances to hang out and fix the issues from the past you keep letting people get under your skin. You need to grow up a little more before having another position with responsibilities and dedications.
Everything is toxic
Either fix it or stop fucking complaining about it.

Okeas

VIP
KK, I have an issue with that. I am going to be flat out. When you were with Sith you were fucking cancer and were on an obvious power grind. You let your emotions get the best of you and keep coming back. I personally exiled you twice for being fucking annoying. Not only has Sith given you many chances to hang out and fix the issues from the past you keep letting people get under your skin. You need to grow up a little more before having another position with responsibilities and dedications.

Either fix it or stop fucking complaining about it.
Not complaining about it lol.