Skies' Gray App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skies

Steam Name: Skies
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71448845
CC Name: Skies
Current names/ranks on server: Shadow Master Skies Blood and Lord Skies.
Level: 255
Number of warns (active/total): 1/13
Time on Server (approx): Like a year and a half.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Grey Jedi are force users that use both sides dark and light of the force to learn, grow, and go forward in their own path. Grays spend time on their path gaining knowledge about themselves and their surroundings in order to bring peace, balance, and prosperity to everyone in the galaxy. The Grays don't see black and white, they see the silver lining of harmony and are in pursuit of that knowing that victory is not an outcome for the dark or the light side of the force but only compromise. They learn from all things around them recognizing the need for the light and the dark and the balance between them utilizing this power to provide aid where needed.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal is to find myself after being exiled from the sith and feeling like an outcast from the Jedi. While living on Kashyyyk with my pet bird, Mar, I will help whoever crosses my path, dark or light side, and show them how to master the blade or be in tune with their force abilities. Most of my time will be on Kashyyyk meditating, hunting for food, killing the zombies, and helping the ones who wish to be helped or vanquish the ones who wish to test me. I'll try my best to help the other Grays bring balance. However, they would most likely have to call upon me as my main priority will be to help me and those who stumble upon me who wished to be helped as stated before.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have spent a lot of time on this server and know a lot about both Jedi and Sith. By becoming a Gray it would give me the opportunity to share my wisdom with the people who happen to cross paths with me and not to be caught up on either side of the war. As a Gray I'd be myself in my own lane occasionally stepping out to help other Grays restore the balance within the force.

+1 if you're straight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.