Not open for further replies.

Skies

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Skies
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71448845
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS
Banning Staff: Cause
Reason for Ban: Cheating
Ban Time: Month
What did you do?: Used spawned in items.
Why you should be unbanned: I just came back from the server. I was on my Jedi life I'm pretty sure when I just had a white epic when Anzati asked if I wanted some items. I obviously said sure cus I was poor as fuck at the time. When he dropped the items I didn't recognize them asked what they did and he said that the Mossman attachment acted like a hyper ball. I wanted to see if it worked because I was intrigued. Once I equipped it I didn't notice any changes at all. No experience, length, width, or damage boost. I honestly thought the item was broke so I just left it on my lightsaber not thinking anything of it. Later I basically just forgot that I had it because it was a while and half ago. Later, we started planning the overthrow and we made sure that we were not gonna break any rules and follow them to a T because we knew that certain staff members would be biased towards certain members in our clique. After the overthrow, it didn't surprise us that everything was being investigated and brought up. Yes, even the seven seconds. OTF and I didn't even think about the Mossman because we both literally forgot about it because of how useless it is. I feel like I should be unbanned because I didn't know the mossman was functioning or even on my lightsaber.

Status
Not open for further replies.