Steam Name - XERO_vBlade
Steam ID - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Novablade19993/
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Forgemaster Skolas Hyuga
Server Playtime - 1w 2d 12hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1354.2
Warn Count - 0
Age - 30

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
What interests me in the star wars universe is that it has endless possibilities on what can happen at any time with any threat that shows its self to the jedi or sith via the force or over the holo network and at any time the jedi and sith will always be in conflict and constant fighting to the point where the locals on the planet would stop and watch the fights for control of the point of interest and if a sith decided to try and kill the local people the jedi would stop the threat at all costs and not let them be harmed by the users of the dark side of the force and the jedi would fight for the balance and good in everyone whilst the sith all they see is darkness and torment in people and use that to there advantage in battle.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
The name of my character is Darth Malgus His history is quite indepth but i will shorten it due to the word count and i wouldnt want you spending all day just reading over his history. Darth malgus formaly known as Veradun was born in the year 3700 bby on the planet dromund kass he was raised by his adopted father, his adopted family had a zoo that was funded by the empire, at a very young age he practiced the force and his instructors where very and i mean very impressed with the young boy. When malgus was a bit older he kill a twilek servant of his fathers then he knew what was deep inside him a power that would make him a force to be feared and not taken lightly.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
What drew me to the character was that he is a strong willed person who doesnt take '' excuse my language'' shit off anyone he is feared by many and loyal only to the dark council i look up to him even from a very young age of when i first started to play SWTOR and when i seen him i was blown away from what he was like when using the force and what he has achieved as a darth he is unmatched by many and feared by all if i could i would base my life around what Darth Malgus is like but i doubt i could get away with it irl.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My characters main motivations are as follows to answer to only the dark council, serve the emperor with what ever he needs to be done at any time assist with any training of new acolytes and give apprentices and acolytes the training and guidence they deserve from a Legend like darth malgus it will drive my character to bring fear to the jedi and great power and assurance to the sith knowing that the jedi fear this sith and not to take hit lightly when in battle against him at any time.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

LORE CHARACTER

What is your connection to this character?
The connection I have to this character is that he is misjudged at times when he fights he gives his all and never surrenders he rather fall than let the jedi capture and try to mend his mind and bring him to the light side of the force and not let him fall further to the dark side, he is a skilled duellist and force user using the form 7 to his advantage in battle and if he looses his sabre then his force abilities are unmatched and his mind can never be broken at all costs due to his tactics in battle are very unmatched where he could command his own sith army when sent on missions by the dark council and he will never fail and always bring back trophies from his conquests of the missions he has done.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
The understanding of this character is that he was fostered at a very young age and killed his servant at a very young age as well tuning his feelings towards the dark side and letting his emotions control him to where he became the most skilled and feared darth in the old republic era he was unmatched in dueling and feared by jedi and troopers alike, when he faced one trooper a grenade went off near a tree and disfigured his jaw to where he has to where a half mask to help with his breathing and makes him look demonic in dark light only seeing the faint flashing lights emitting from his half facemask.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
The way I would adapt malgus to the reborn timeline is by have him jump out of hyperspace to an unknown region where he sees the sith are on top form and feels like this is where he belongs and not with the old empire he used to call his home, He will fight along side the current emperor and be loyal to any one on the sith side that would need him at any point he will be skilled and unmatched in duelling against the jedi.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
What makes me best suited for the role is that I will always stay in character as malgus and not break character not fail rp or minge about and I will be the most perfect fit for malgus and not let him fall to the light side he will be feared and unmatched by any jedi but equal to all sith he is loyal to the sith empire and will allways follow orders to the last letter.

I would like to add that i will purchase the lore character packages if it gets accepted