Something I probably shouldve said for a while

Redicule

First off I want to start by saying sorry to anyone I feel ive manipulated or treated badly especially Vick, I feel I took his friendship for granted even though he always had my back. No I dont use a voicechanger, no this isnt my real voice. When I first joined the server my voice was like this, I felt people treated me nicer and I genuinely enjoyed it. I kind of used this over time to get away from my crappy life. Over time of playing the server ive always wanted to say this and put this out there but I just put it off for a long time for friendships I enjoy, that I might lose. This community has kept me from doing some things I might regret so I just want to say thank you. Im sorry for any harm ive done to anyone in this community and hope this doesnt change too much. Im sorry.

Edit: just something I’m going to add in as to why I did it because I’ve had to explain it a lot. When I first started playing the server over a year ago that’s how my voice really was. After making good friends and having fun playing my voice started to change. I didn’t realize it at the time but I kept using that voice when I played reborn. After time passed my voice was so different I was scared to lose good friendships. I hope this made some things clearer

Last edited:
If anybody breaks a friendship with you because you are using your natural voice, then that is not a good person to be friends with. Redicule will always be epic in our hearts