Sometimes you just think...

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Over the past few months things have been bad for me. Real bad. Stuff I’m keeping from the server and will continue to do so.

I’ve almost left the server on a daily basis, but it’s not because of the server. It’s because things are happening that is making me not want to get on or whatnot...

Until I get on, and remember why I like it.

Running events being with players and just enjoying the server. Really wish it was far less toxic at times but things happen. You’re all good people to me.

Try and help new players, and just enjoy the server as a game. No need to make this work or drag drama into it. RP your guy and enjoy.

Also, some people get hate for good reasons at times but they deserve chances. People grow and change and maybe I’m some big softy but hey, kindness is only received if given.

This server has been wonderful to me, and means more at times than it should. But that’s life.

I want this thread to start no drama, and instead list 5 people you like on the server and why. And 1 you want to see do better with positive feedback. We can start good change.

As much as you all would hate this, I’d love to see Shepard and Caitlyn on server together playing with us, RDE seen growing and guided to be a better player, and one day we don’t see people as “lost causes” but rather anyone who wants to be here is welcome, given time and care to grow and learn, and become one with the community. No stigmas, no cliques, no hate.

Except against other factions cause fuck those guys am I right?

Honestly one day I may have to go, but know it’s not because of this server or the people in it.

Proud of you all.

P.S. Also if I ever left the “Thanks” list for people would be like, 1000 long if not more and that alone scares me.

Scared me you were leaving too.
I like Benjamin because hes been a huge help in me learning fury 1 as I used his fighting style to improve on overall everything. Hes also been a great friend and helped me enjoy my time not only on this server, but also in other games with this community.
I like you Croc because you've made unique experiences that I've never excepted in the server and you try your best to help everyone no matter how others act. You've been so selfless and I appreciate that about you.
I like Robinson because hes been through a lot with me and I feel like we are brothers in arms.
I like Tater because even though he quits on and off hes happy to catch up on things and keep a positive attitude. Hes a great overall friend and we are overthrowing Scary together.
I like Scary because although he took the Head Admin spot I was aiming for for a long time, hes been focused on assisting the players and being fair to everyone to ensure the best experience.

Faerie

VIP
I understand - burnout and life are real af- I wish you the best and don't push yourself too hard

OK COMPLIMENTS
Charger, Laviana, Dwayne, Miles, Veys, Cause, Danny, Benjamin, Vicky, Okeas, Five, HPack, Shep, Scarylion, Croc, Looby, Serin, Myth, Alex, and Hodor

Y'all are really really kind and funny people. I have amazing memories with all of you and cherish you all. We all don't always see eye to eye but I think y'all have had a great and positive impact on me. You all have your own little beautiful quirks such as humor, wisdom, or even hilariously contagious laughter. I consider all of you people who I can lean on if I need to whether it be to make you watch cringey vines, talk about tea, or even exchange life advice. I hope all of you the best in life and want you all to experience true and long-lasting joy and happiness. Even though some of us might never meet offline -I hope we all do #REBORNGAMINGCON- you all will have a special place in my heart. <3

For the others I did not mention,
I love all of you too (in a platonic-friendship way, chill). I have so many random memories with some of yall and even if we don't talk much I still cherish all of you. I have met some of the most amazing people on here and want to keep meeting new people in the community <3

This Is Going To Be A Lot More Than Five People Sorry.
1.) @Charger , @CMDR_Croc , @Jusrcause , @Highlord Miles , and @ScaryLion . I am gonna list all 5 of you here because its for a very similar reason. All of you guys have been very polite and respectful towards me and what I have had to say even if it isn't the nicest and always willing to give criticism back on what I think, never holding a bias from what I see and I aspire to be like you guys the more I progress on the server.

2.) @Abel @Okeas . Abel has been one of my better friends on the server for quite a while and has always been there to make me laugh and has been fun to hang around for the short amount of times he actually plays. He feels like a twin from another mother and that will always mean something to me. Okeas taught me how to do maths well (I got 100% on my HW btw) and he is apart of #ArizonaGang so lots of love to him (No homo)

3.) @ROMAN @Wyatt , I am gonna list these two here like #1 but I have really good memories with from past servers and while Wyatt doesn't play the server that often I am so glad to see Roman rise up the ranks in EE even though I wish he mained Jedi.

4.) @Roar (IDK his forum tag), @Silver , @maddiewicdon , @Shade Koba , @Kun , @Atticus, @Liam @IROCONIAN @Obibo . @Shippy You guys were some of my first friends I ever met on the server and when we were all in Vanguard it fealt like a true family and I am glad to all call you my first friend group that I played the server with almost everyday and thank you to the chances you gave me at leading something in Jedi and teaching me to duel even if I still suck ass at dueling.

5.) @All The Staff Team, You guys have been really fun to staff/work with and I am still happy to work with you even if we aren't friends you all have helped clarify a lot of rules for me and its always fun racing Vick, Viv, Scary, and Vethar to see who can take staff sits first.

1 Person who I want to see doing better is Jack, and Luft they are both very promising people but can seen as annoying to others and I think it could be fixed by being a lot more respectful of what others think and being patient.

Last edited:

Steely

VIP
Got to say picking 5 people for me is hard but I will give it ago

Kopavi - he’s like a brother to me I’ve known him for 5 years now and we’ve been through so much together, the memories that I’ve made with him will forever be with me.

Korean - as I was starting out this guy helped me gave me my first legendary crystal and let me become his advisor and showed me the strings to run a successful empire if it wasn’t for him I would just be running around like a headless chicken

Sickman - oh boy where does it start me and cruen have a special rival bond that helped me go for the PG commander rank that helped me get into dark council.

Croc - Croc you are a great guy we may not talk a lot but when we do it’s always words of advice watching you run your heavy rp events for the players is amazing. Ofcourse you’re gonna be on everyone’s list because you’re croc you’re that man that everyone goes to because you a very wise and relaxed.

Cause - our talks are great except from our arguments about me being Irish when I am clearly Scottish but hell youre one of a few that gets the job done

RDE - you’re a good kid and we know it but you got into the wrong crowds buddy if you get unbanned I will take you under my wing and guide you to a new you. I think it’s best for the community if we did that

Last edited:

MojangZ

Me and the other OG members. Ganar and Purpp Gang.
@Lukir, @Myth , @Ezekiel . My homies from way back then
And some others who i hanged with along the way.
@Shippy , @Veys Wicdon , @IROCONIAN , @Undelusional , @Rde . And of course the people i haven't mentioned.

@Dwayne Hopefully you remember this one. When i was a smol mod trainee one of the SA's took my sit and I yelled, "NO, THIS IS MY SIT." You grabbed me with your physgun and threw mw aside yellign at me to never yell at higher ups and allways listen to us. I was, so scared and didnt know what to say. Lmao <3 you doe.

MojangZ

Me and the other OG members. Ganar and Purpp Gang.
@Lukir, @Myth , @Ezekiel . My homies from way back then
And some others who i hanged with along the way.
@Shippy , @Veys Wicdon , @IROCONIAN , @Undelusional , @Rde . And of course the people i haven't mentioned.

@Dwayne Hopefully you remember this one. When i was a smol mod trainee one of the SA's took my sit and I yelled, "NO, THIS IS MY SIT." You grabbed me with your physgun and threw mw aside yellign at me to never yell at higher ups and allways listen to us. I was, so scared and didnt know what to say. Lmao <3 you doe.

ONE MORE thing is bothe the dragon flames and lil pump. Even tho they were duppers they all were chill with me and we were best of friends.

John Iben and Korean were also great dudes.

Vethar

VIP
Hmm thinking back on it I have a lot of good friends from reborn.
Like eizen said you are a BIG part of this server croc.

Here I’ll list a few of the cool people I meet:
Vick, oil, rightpop, mr foster, turtle, silas, midas, Ben, All the super admins, scary, miles of course, Shepard the legend himself, okeas, oatman, mig, sickman, kice, jump, pallox

That’s some... I’m not going to keep going but everyone I listed are good lads :p
And some of the names listed are really a big part of why I’m still here.

Vick: He pretty much helped me learn a shit ton about the server. I learned a lot from him as a staf member and he has 100% made me a better staff member by yelling at me all the time lol. Also made me a great emperor by teaching me the ways. I learned a ton as his thexan/arcann.

Oatman: lol we did great things together when I was helping you in events lmfao! Best second in command I have had.

Miles: honestly is a great guy. I know we don’t talk much but you take in my suggestions and let me know if they are good or bad. Thanks for replying to my messages lmfao!

Oil: oil is ..... hmm

Midas: This guy was a real one lol. We had so many good times as princes lol from recreating arcann killing thexan to yelling at people during darth trials.

Cause: This guy... makes me laugh so much lol. Honestly a great guy.

Dwayne: I know we didn’t get along when you were EE emperor BUT you are one of my favourite person. You always reply to my message when I need to urgently and you are not afraid to voice your opinions. YOU get straight to the point and I like that. You are also a funny guy lol.

All you guys are great people <3

Ventum

The day Croc leaves is the day shit tanks hard.

Thanks, @Jump for always being there for me even if I'm not active on the server.
Thanks, @Pallox for always looking out for me when I was Emperor.
Thanks, @Robinson for being the best Emperor.
Thanks, @Shepard for somehow putting up with everyone and everything without having a complete meltdown.
Thanks @Gorge for helping me out in the EE when I had noone to rely on.
Thanks, @Dickolas Dan for being probably the best EE Emperor
Thanks, @CMDR_Croc for always being the shining beacon of neutrality in any and every situation.

Last edited:

Rde Ren

geez, croc your post always make me smile. I'll make my list

First off, Iroc is one of the coolest real dudes I've met, he has taught me a lot in game and out. Iroc has always stuck by me and given me a purpose to play the server. 10/10 would recommend.

Second is Oatman is a great friend and I have seen him take hits from people and not be phased by any of it. has given me a lot of chances in TG, and when I was banned, same for iroc.

The third is Megatron, he and nevi gave me a chance to be in a family and experience how it feels to be a council *considering I have never been one*

The fourth is pain, I always looked up to you in IG when I first started. You taught me how to be a sith in some ways as well.

Fifth is vethar, your a pretty chill dude and I always respected your rank as prince and all the times you had my back. Pretty nice

I could go on and on but here are some other important people

Croc, Shepard, Coat, Solarious, Laviana, Faerie, Steely, Redicule, Arata, Lukir, Atticus, Caitlyn.

I could list more but I have to go to bed so thank you croc for being a beacon of the community. I wish you didn’t have to go ;(

The day Croc leaves is the day shit tanks hard.

Thanks, @Jump for always being there for me even if I'm not active on the server.
Thanks, @Pallox for always looking out for me when I was Emperor.
Thanks, @Robinson for being the best Emperor.
Thanks, @Shepard for somehow putting up with everyone and everything without having a complete meltdown.
Thanks @Gorge for helping me out in the EE when I had noone to rely on.
Thanks, @CMDR_Croc for always being the shining beacon of neutrality in any and every situation.
That's it I'm putting you back as a prince and you can't stop me
Also RIP @ my boy Steely for not being able to count to 5

MojangZ

This shit is making me tear up. So many memories with my og players. Sad to see im one of the few last. Not counting SA's and owners.

Okeas

VIP
This Is Going To Be A Lot More Than Five People Sorry.
1.) @Charger , @CMDR_Croc , @Jusrcause , @Highlord Miles , and @ScaryLion . I am gonna list all 5 of you here because its for a very similar reason. All of you guys have been very polite and respectful towards me and what I have had to say even if it isn't the nicest and always willing to give criticism back on what I think, never holding a bias from what I see and I aspire to be like you guys the more I progress on the server.

2.) @Abel . Abel has been one of my better friends on the server for quite a while and has always been there to make me laugh and has been fun to hang around for the short amount of times he actually plays. He feels like a twin from another mother and that will always mean something to me.

3.) @ROMAN @Wyatt , I am gonna list these three here like #1 but I have really good memories with from past servers and while Wyatt doesn't play the server that often I am so glad to see Roman rise up the ranks in EE even though I wish he mained Jedi.

4.) @Roar (IDK his forum tag), @Silver , @maddiewicdon , @Shade Koba , @Kun , @Atticus, @Liam @IROCONIAN @Obibo . @Shippy You guys were some of my first friends I ever met on the server and when we were all in Vanguard it fealt like a true family and I am glad to all call you my first friend group that I played the server with almost everyday and thank you to the chances you gave me at leading something in Jedi and teaching me to duel even if I still suck ass at dueling.

5.) @All The Staff Team, You guys have been really fun to staff/work with and I am still happy to work with you even if we aren't friends you all have helped clarify a lot of rules for me and its always fun racing Vick, Viv, Scary, and Vethar to see who can take staff sits first.

1 Person who I want to see doing better is Jack, and Luft they are both very promising people but can seen as annoying to others and I think it could be fixed by being a lot more respectful of what others think and being patient.
Wow I didn’t make the list? I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO FOIL!!!

Cruen

In no particular order

1) Croc. Guiding staff member for me and by far the best dad aesthetic on the server

2) Iroc. Exceedingly creative and quite the good Gm. Also amazing RP

3) Steely. Mah boi, the king of kilts. Friend of mine who I value as a very high quality staff member and person

4) Shepard. Without him none of Reborn would be possible and I would be missing out on so many amazing friendships

5) Ziljian. Even though he doesn't play anymore, and many of you don't know him, he was the person who brought me into the bor family and taught me most everything I know about the server and the sith.

6) Honorable mention: Frostburn. Trained me as an acolyte and became quite the good friend to me over time. REAVERRRRRRRRRR (inside joke)

The person who can improve is....................... (drumroll please) ............................ Anyone

Anyone and everyone who plays on this server has the chance to rebuild themselves in any way they can, and I honestly believe the people on Reborn are of a different caliber when it comes to dedication, even those who seem to be difficult. I try to be lenient with most people as a staff but sometimes I can't let things slide and it sucks a bit. But I only want to see these people enjoy this amazing server and community as I have.

I wanna thank Charger, Faerie, Miles, Dwayne, Cause, Ben, Vickolas, Danny, Veys, Scary, Tupac, and Okeas. Whenever I would have a bad day I would hope into TS and you guys would always cheer me up. Whether it's playing L4D2, Gmod, watching crap on Rabbit, or other things, it would always brighten my day to have such good friends around me. I really appreciate it and I can't thank you guys enough for it.

I would like to thank Charger and Faerie the most, I've known you guys for about 3 to 4 years now, you guys have always been there for me whenever I needed you guys the most, I cannot thank you guys enough for all of the things you have done for me.