Ingame Name(s) - Lead HG Knight Spritewon
Server Playtime -1 Week, 12 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,300 Hours+
Warn Count -0
Age -17

Relevant Experience
Servers -Icefuse Imperial

Positions -Sr Mod

Responsibilities - Its been a long time since then but i basically just kicked or muted all of the racist people and minges.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? I believe the community should support my application mainly because I feel as if I am very active and Valuable to the Community. I Have prior experience in being a moderator on other severs. I try to make sure nobody takes offense to anything I say. I Also try to follow the rules as best as possible.

What makes you more qualified than other players? I feel like I am more qualified then other players because I have prior experience Being a moderator in a quite large Sever known as Icefuse. I Have moderated for them a few times not only on GMOD but also on rust. I Feel as if i am very level headed and easy going person.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? I Feel as if the most important thing when dealing with an administrative situation is a unbiased level head. If it deals with more than one party I make sure I listen to all sides of the story and make a well thought out decision based on what I had heard.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I Chose this community because the people here are very nice and welcoming. I have a great time playing on here with all my fellow community members and I ALLWAYS have a great time on here.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[SPRITEWON]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Spritewon], have permission from [IcyPineapple] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Spritewon]

Nate

Executive
+5 Have seen him on the server quite a bit and have had pleasant conversations with him. Could be a good fit for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.