Staff App Speedrun any% Glitchless. Run submitted by Caitlyn (PB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP

"If your motivation for applying is just to prove you can be accepted without Shepard "simping" for you, there's something wrong. " Not sure where I said "I am applying to prove I can be accepted without saying Shepard is simping." That's just dumb, knit-picking for reasons here.
If you don't want it to be knit picked, don't put it in an application, that response shows how little effort was put into the application. I stand by the multiple reasons I gave for the -3, I believe it to be well thought out.

Caitlyn

If you don't want it to be knit picked, don't put it in an application, that response shows how little effort was put into the application. I stand by the multiple reasons I gave for the -3, I believe it to be well thought out.
Wait so lying is a well thought out reply? You should not have to make up reasons to - based on hazy generalizations that just arent true. I'd expect more from an Administrator, I'm not sure how you can think that reply was "well thought out" If anything I'd say it shows how little effort was put into the reply. At least make sure everything you say is accurate, if you gave better criticism id be more understanding, but like I said this is just nit-picking and it's not even good nit-picking.

Wait so lying is a well thought out reply? You should not have to make up reasons to - based on hazy generalizations that just arent true. I'd expect more from an Administrator, I'm not sure how you can think that reply was "well thought out" If anything I'd say it shows how little effort was put into the reply. At least make sure everything you say is accurate, if you gave better criticism id be more understanding, but like I said this is just nit-picking and it's not even good nit-picking.
Seems you both have some problems with each other perhaps you should bring it into private DMs and keep the App professional.

Spectre8105

+3, contrary to a few opinions, I think you deserve your spot on the staff team, you help out the server, staff, and players in many ways. Even looking at worse case scenarios you can just get demoted, not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.