STAFF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi

Player Information
Your name: Bryson Pace-Murphy
Your steamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/5644151241/
Your current rank: User
Amount of Warns: None so far my entire time playing.

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-Mod or Mod
Total time with the community (months): About 1 year does not seem like it but I most likely alone meditating and in a corner in the dar, but trashed old PC got new one and now I am playing all the time now should have more that 6 hours on this account.
Current level within the server: About 53-54

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): I am avalible after school hours so about 3 hours aday
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Most of the weekend so for sat and sun I am on constantly I would be on most of the day

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): I have owned a server called ReactivRP and was the Co-Owner so I know a few things also, I have had many staff sits my self and know how they run down
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to: I Kakashi hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Because I have owned a server for DarkRP I know how to staff sit I know how to make events etc, but what makes me more qualified than others is that I had been playing and know everyone plus I think I am on good terms with everyone I have played with and new players even though I am not allowed to help them and get them whitelisted I do Because I am nice and I had helped them before myself

Spectre8105

+1, I believe newer players should have a better chance at staff, not burnt out, lvl 260 players, so i'm down to give you a chance

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
-1 get to lvl 100, join ts more often, and write who gave you perms.

ZoZo

I'm going to deny it for now. Get to know some of the community, get yourself out there. Join the teamspeak and hang out with the community and then re-apply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.