Total time with the community (months): 1 month

Current level within the server: 40

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11 A.M-2 A.M

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11 A.M-4 A.M

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s): Clone wars, Imperial RP, ethans RP, Bobbins pvp

Position(s): Dev, head Admin, Mod, Admin

Time as position(s): 4 weeks (shut down- No money), 3 months(Shut down- owner got bored), 8 months(shut down- lack of players), 5 months ( still running)

Brief overview of the position(s): For Dev I was given not a lot of options of what to do. I created the job system and made a few unique jobs including a lot of jedi but we could not run it due to competition. When I was the Head Admin I was in charge of gathering admins and I watched over the trial admins and taught them commands and how to use them and how to handle certain things. When I was a Mod I handled day to day things like trollers and rdmers and people trying to crash the server. Bobbins pvp is more to make sure no one was mic spamming or saying something stupid.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[ X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Ben Lackey], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[X ]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have much experience with being an admin and I have seen this server rise and i think a lot of the casual players like me,Godzilla, and Crunch have a lot to do with it. I have pure passion for this server and want to make it the best. I want to help with the server and I want to help fix things and make it the best JVS server.

IROCONIAN

+1
I have pure passion for this server and want to make it the best. I want to help with the server and I want to help fix things and make it the best JVS server.

Koint

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Ben Lackey], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[X ]

need this to be filled out fully

Status
Not open for further replies.