Staff Application

4lex

Your name : John Myth
Your steamID : STEAM_0:0:234526533
Your current rank : User
Amount of Warns : 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for : Moderator
Total time with the community (months) : 3 months ( I was playing on the old version )
Current level within the server :

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Mon - Thursday : 17 PM - 12 AM / Friday : 16 PM - 1 AM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Sat : 11 AM - 12 PM / Sun : 10 AM - 10 PM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): CTG - CosmicNetwork.co - Genesis Server JV - Aden Community
Position(s): Mod/Admin/Super-Admin
Time as position(s): CTG : 1 year (was Admin) - Cosmic : 3 months (Mod) - Genesis : 2 months (Mod) - Aden Community : 1 year to now (Super-Admin)
Brief overview of the position(s): People loved me, it was good in general. Had good contacts.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Senior Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I started playing Gmod 4 years ago with friends. I later discovered CTG (Coopa Team Gaming) , and met the owner Coopa who is a youtuber. I then left the CTG staff for personal reasons. It was getting more popular by the time. So I then looked for servers to play I went into french and english servers fell in love with some servers and got moderator on them. I then met someone who had a project that he wanted to apply so he trusted me and now I am Super-Admin in his project. In brief I am very experienced got many contacts.

Last edited:

Yort

Hey, your 'Player Interview' is very short and I recommend putting more effort into it.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Senior Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I found another one who doesn't read staff application formats!