Staff Meeting 9/7/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

I can't post in Community Announcement section so ima post here.

Basically I want people to know they aren't being ignored or anything and basically give a recap of what happened the meeting so the community can know what's up. I know many people may think they we ignore their suggestions or votes but I want to make it clear that staff care and spend the time discussing all of the polls made this week. I took my own time to make this and If its something that you guys care to have posted then I will try to continue to post this every week. I've never missed a meeting yet so hopefully I can give a recap for each one.

Re-Add some form of bhopping
Final Score
Yes, 60 No, 13
82% in favor of yes.

Shepard said he will not be re-adding any form of bhopping until they can get it hardcoded in. (coded in bhop restrictions)

Add a form of a hostile takeover. The format and parameters will be up to Shepard Moxxi and then probably a staff meeting.
Final Score
Yes, 63 No, 5
92% in favor of yes.

The staff had their discussions and debates about the topic and ultimately could not come up with a format or solution that would be RP friendly or make actual sense. The topic is stated to not be a priority because currently as its viewed by staff, the current JC is operating fine and ZoZo has been a good GM. Although the idea is not completely out the window. Staff has been given the opportunity to give suggestions for how to implement this. Feel free to add your own suggestions in a community-suggestions channel on discord.

Remove all non-roleplay models from the server? Example: Anime
Final Score
Yes, 52 No, 22
70% in favor of yes.

Shepard decided that he will remove any CC's from further being added WITH anime models. This means that if you currently have an Anime model then it will not be removed, although anyone with an Anime model will get a free rework if they want to change their model. Shepard said it would be unfair to those who solely bought their CC's because they wanted an Anime model. (or one of the main reasons)

Should we remove combat warp rules and increase the amount of time it takes to warp?
Final Score
Yes, 57 No, 8
87% in favor of yes.

Vote passed, Shepard wants to help reduce the amount and clutter of rules overall.

Thanks for reading, have a good night and keeping make suggestions.

Oat man

Why is combat warping not a thing I think that is dumb TBH like that was a big job for TG now what we CANT capture anyone we have to kill then because then can just run up to the warped then leave or die but no capture like i really dont argue with that

Why is combat warping not a thing I think that is dumb TBH like that was a big job for TG now what we CANT capture anyone we have to kill then because then can just run up to the warped then leave or die but no capture like i really dont argue with that
cool

Caitlyn

post to inform the community and do something nice > community is toxic on post > wonders why > Reborn Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.