Staff Report (Arti Raid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallox

VIP
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Emperors Wrath Pallox Shields (STEAM_0:0:156032303)

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Shepard (STEAM_0:0:20272775)

Reason: Team Killing in an Event/Force User w/ a Gun/Ruining a Players RP Experience

Proof(Highly recommended):
Other then the like 40 people who were there, no

Additional Info if there is any: So basically we are in the artifact raid or whatever, me and a bunch of healers create a thing called Healers United. This is basically an event group which is only healing each other and not healing DPS, Shepard isn't liking this so he says that we cant not heal the DPS. I respond to this saying that I am not going to heal the DPS, I am going to heal nobody. I then proceed to get shot in the face twice by Shepard because apparently you aren't allowed to not heal anyone, this makes 0 sense however as most of the DPS cannot heal anyone at all, making them unable to heal everyone. If we are going off of Shepard's logic here all the people who are unable to heal should be removed from the event. To sum it all up with the reasons stated, Shepard shot me because he didn't like my decision (TK in event), he used a x-5 nightsniper which is a gun to kill me (Force User w/ Gun), and overall ruined my enjoyment of that RP event that was the last artifact raid ever on the server because he kicked me out for the stupid reason (Ruining a Players RP Experience). So yea this is a serious report even though probably nothing will happen because Shepard can do whatever he wants.

IROCONIAN

That was not the only poor decision Pallox, it was kind of agains the grain to not heal folks.

I got kicked out, because I spoke when the gm said pts

NOW...what I was saying was that people were healing although full life, causing leveling up etc.
I did put in @ a few times when people were minging

I had no problem leaving the raid to help as it was obviously getting pretty bad with lag and people afk in corners and on peoples head
plus as a GM, winning anything big is a big oof

I am not bitter about it, just simply bringing that fact up.

Proof....well my words are above.

was really hard to have fun and I did suspend my life for this raid so I was annoyed for the lack of enjoyment.

ruined my enjoyment of that RP event that was the last artifact raid ever on the server
+1
for some people it is not that important.

can you ot the owner?

Last edited:

Shepard

Founder
you were saying healers should only heal other healers so everyone dies and you can have a better chance at getting the artifact... who are you trying to kid.

Pallox

VIP
you were saying healers should only heal other healers so everyone dies and you can have a better chance at getting the artifact... who are you trying to kid.
I was saying that until you said we couldn't just heal certain people, so I told you that I was gonna just heal no one then u shot me

Estrella

Tbh I think there was a lot of times that Raif was bs due to ironconian getting shot when they said PTS in advert, they should’ve announced it in advert.

Also I’m not sure if this is true or not but oat man was spawned back in for rolls when he got heavied by the boss fair and square and ridicule did too but he wasn’t respawned for rolls.

Also also, I would like to point out that Caitlyn was healing bosses to like 20k and shit and I personally seen it and Abram cursed at her twice in OOC. He got banned for a week and frankly if Caitlyn is healing bosses more than players and people were complaining about it, why isn’t she banned? I would try to further my point but I am afraid that I’ll get banned off the the website.

Also also, I would like to point out that Caitlyn was healing bosses to like 20k and shit and I personally seen it and Abram cursed at her twice in OOC. He got banned for a week and frankly if Caitlyn is healing bosses more than players and people were complaining about it, why isn’t she banned? I would try to further my point but I am afraid that I’ll get banned off the the website.
The fact that players are scared to speak their mind is a big fuckin problem imo, and lets be real, we all know why.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Alright so. While not healing people so they die while keeping yourself alive /is/ a dick move, idk if it’s worth being kicked from the event. BUT it is an Arti event and as such up to Shepard’s discretion.

As for the Caitlyn healing thing, I assume she was a trooper with the aoe heal grenade. It’s not really her fault for the boss being healed if he purposely ran into it, unless she was trying to heal him on purpose (but I doubt it) if anything this should be an argument to change the trooper heal to solid numbers and not %’s.

And she shouldn’t be banned for that. But flaming ooc is against the rules, but a week seems a tad harsh.

That’s my 2 cents. Neutral all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.