Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:202362104
Your current rank: silver vip
Amount of Warns: 15

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T Mod
Total time with the community (months):more then 4 months
Current level within the server: 92

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:15-9 pm (CET)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): depends but mostly on in free time (CET)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): stormlink darkrp and ...
Position(s): t mod
Time as position(s): stormlink 2 days other more then 3 months
Brief overview of the position(s): just an buissy trialmodarator

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [progamerluc], have permission from [miles] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): As stated above in the "Previous Administrative Experience", I have a bit of experience in being staff. I started out in an dark rp server and as T Mod at the age of 14. I worked my way up to senior modarator about 2 months later. I was then offerd an possision as junior admin. I took the position and was given the rank by the Community Manager of the dark rp server after 3 months. About 3 days ago i joind another dark rp server and I was granted the senior mod rank. I am now staffing for one server in stormlink rp. . Through out my 3/... months of serving that one server, I have learned how to deal with various staff situations, player complaints, and other problems that may arise. I have gaind the knowledge required to assist me in being a member of this staff team.

Last edited:
-1 Extremely short application, only level 92, and 15 warns is a lot. This application looks like you just made it as a joke. There is zero effort put into the application.

Tyr

VIP
Nice you edited it to your name and put miles instead of shepard, miles dosen't give permissions

Oat man

-2 this is really bad app you have 4 months on the server and fucking 15 warns no we dont want you we dont want some one who does not care for the rules and if you do you dont know them I don't want either

progamerluc

Well it's so rUdE to make a fake application and steal from someone because you're not creative in writing player interview
i just used it as a template to make mine on and i have dislectia and it isent my language so dont be so rude

Whiskey

i just used it as a template to make mine on and i have dislectia and it isent my language so dont be so rude
If you are unable to make your own application, you shouldn't staff. We do not steal other players applications that they worked hard on and earned the position. It is hard that English is not your language, when the whole server is based in America and everyone speaks English.

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: TGI jedi knight luc
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:202362104
Your current rank: silver vip
Amount of Warns: 15

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T Mod
Total time with the community (months):more then 4 months
Current level within the server: 92

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:15-9 pm (CET)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): depends but mostly on in free time (CET)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): stormlink darkrp and ...
Position(s): t mod
Time as position(s): stormlink 2 days other more then 3 months
Brief overview of the position(s): just an buissy trialmodarator

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Alexander], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): As stated above in the "Previous Administrative Experience", I have a bit of experience in being staff. I started out in an dark rp server and as T Mod at the age of 14. I worked my way up to senior modarator about 2 months later. I was then offerd an possision as junior admin. I took the position and was given the rank by the Community Manager of the dark rp server after 3 months. About 3 days ago i joind another dark rp server and I was granted the senior mod rank. I am now staffing for one server in stormlink rp. . Through out my 3/... months of serving that one server, I have learned how to deal with various staff situations, player complaints, and other problems that may arise. I have gaind the knowledge required to assist me in being a member of this staff team.
I'm going to quote this message so you can't alter it any further for the public. I believe that this is the most unqualified application I've ever seen. I'll start with the obvious, you claim to have 4+ months on the server and yet I've never met you in-game or heard of you until now. Now this could be possible if you were a completely different timezone and you just got on every other hour I wasn't on, but seeing as you are only level 92 I highly doubt that you've been playing for 4+ months considering some players get your level within days. I would also like to point out that you claim to be staff on another server. We don't want Staff members staffing on other servers to apply for our server as that would complicate things and perhaps make you apply other server rules onto our own. You've claimed to have staffed on a "..." server as a T-Mod for a few days, so I'm not sure why you included it as it makes you seem like you're never committed to something. Needless to say, you've copied and pasted Alexander's Staff app (https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/alexanders-staff-app.69/) and edited a few things to change how it sounded. From the few things you've edited you've made an immense number of spelling errors, so it shows that you were so rushed that you copy and pasted something and even screwed that up. You've also claimed you got a Senior Mod. Position in another Dark RP server 3 days ago, but only claimed to have been a T-Mod ever before. You're contradicting yourself with all these lies and already disappointed me beyond belief. Now that I've spent more time and energy writing all of this than you spent on your application, I can happily say that I believe you don't deserve Moderator and if it was within my power I would already deny your application and revoke your permission to apply for staff again....

-1 you’re a great guy and you’re nice which is great, but you’re level 92, have been on the server for about 4 months, and have 15 warns. And although I don’t agree with the way people have presented their replies, they do have a point. Don’t look at all the denials and just think that people hate you, use those denials as construction. Sadly, it’s gonna take some time for you to get tmod, because you gotta prove to all of us that you can be more serious and not get warns. If you come back a solid 2 months from now, have a good application, and still have 15 warns, I’ll consider a +1 because that shows that you know how to change. Think of this process as a time to prove to everyone that you deserve this position. Until then, it’s a -1. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.