Steely's Resignation

Steely

VIP
I mean it says it all in the title i am resigning from admin/ trial admin whatever you want to call it, Im burnt out of reborn and to try seem "active" i force myself on the server to play but I got bored. So I'm moving onto different things focusing on life and my girlfriend. You guys are like a second family to me so I want to give some thanks to those that ive played with and made my time at reborn enjoyable. I just want to give my thanks to Shepard and all the Executives (highstaff) for letting me get on the staff team and get the experience in being staff on the best JvS servers of all time.

Sickman (cruen)
Cause (Even though he is banned from ever being in my channel for changing my scotland flag)
Tupac
Jack
Vick
Spectre
Loody
Pallox
ZoZo
Alexander
Vethar
Spidey
Oil
Mythos
Luna
Estrella
Jump
Rocky
Veys
Funkle
Dwayne
Pain
Croc

Ive attached some screenshots of my time here.
A20972EFCA229E09951B94DEAC79613FC97E87E2

B21186C1A232AE8EE4BF634E95F68D799D7DB46D

8779C87C1842CE998F19BB320B5671116A1DFBFF

Reactions: Tyr

Estrella

Lmfao I remember the first picture I got completely fucking gunned down when I went up that incline lmfao. I will miss you steely

Cruen

Fuck dude. First on the list, dont be hitting me with this sad shit. I miss you, and I’ll miss your majestic kilts

Funkle

Dang you're leaving for good hope life treats you well and everything goes great ❤️ gonna be missed